News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Cory can't catch a break.  He gets Kradle on his side and then Lucic gives him the business.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 12, 2012, 09:44:36 AM
There's not gonna be one. I'm going to survive this season and get some scoring in the offseason. It's an easy fix. Just have to get two or three guys that can score and it will turnaround.

Franchy, I think you've overestimated how easy it will be.

You have the worst coach and the worst team - I don't think you'll win a game this season and will likely be fired!

Plus there's the fact that you've somehow managed to avoid the easy fixes every season and get progressively worse!

I think your new GM nickname should be 'Rose Tinted Glasses.' :)

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on December 12, 2012, 10:30:44 AM

You have the worst coach and the worst team - I don't think you'll win a game this season and will likely be fired!

Plus there's the fact that you've somehow managed to avoid the easy fixes every season and get progressively worse!

I think Ian will give him some time.  This is his first season in Boise.  He should at least get a second to show some progress.  However, it's not going to be an easy fix.  You're going to really have to work hard to fix some of the mistakes you've made.

Hondo

Or maybe you need a consultant to help you out.

I'd offer my services... for a fee.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on December 12, 2012, 10:53:56 AM

I wonder what said fee would be ....

???
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on December 12, 2012, 10:30:44 AM

I know. Bunt bailing didn't help but I screwed myself with the Mu trade and then it spiraled out of control after that. Roswell was an easy fix, yes, but I did have a good top 3 with Rivers, Martin, and Williams to build around. Rest of the team wasn't all that good though especially the bench and coaches which killed me.

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 12, 2012, 10:38:27 AM
I think Ian will give him some time.  This is his first season in Boise.  He should at least get a second to show some progress.  However, it's not going to be an easy fix.  You're going to really have to work hard to fix some of the mistakes you've made.

This.

Quote from: JackHondo on December 12, 2012, 10:53:56 AM

Yeah, I think a consultant would help me the rate I'm going, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

you over think things ... I said that before
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on December 12, 2012, 11:35:28 AM
you over think things ... I said that before

Extremely true. Overthinking is my biggest problem by far.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Your biggest problem isn't overthinking its that you select shit players and are a shit negoiator.

Let's not try and pretend its anything else lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 11:45:13 AM
Your biggest problem isn't overthinking its that you select shit players and are a shit negoiator.

There's no denying that ol' Ian keeps it real. "Sugar coat" isn't in his vocab.

:D

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 08:59:18 AM

This entire meeting has scared and frightened me tremendously...I feel very unmotivated now and want to hide under a blanket...maybe your bugging other people's offices seeing as you possibly couldnt know any of that...oh well...I will try my best not to have a set of horrendous games nows...Yowzers...

Sparky is killing me right now.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on December 12, 2012, 11:47:51 AM

There's no denying that ol' Ian keeps it real. "Sugar coat" isn't in his vocab.

:D

I have always wanted a coat made of sugar...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 11:45:13 AM

Sadly I can now relate to Matt Millen and Michael Jordan...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

After running your first sim, you might be surprised to know the 'Tree Man' offense was not very effective...