News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 12:14:31 PM
After running your first sim, you might be surprised to know the 'Tree Man' offense was not very effective...

lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

After running your first sim, you might be surprised to know the 'Tree Man' offense was not very effective...

LOL.

GM Franchise

:(
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

But if its any consolation Black Death's paying one guy 15 million a year, forgotting about his Captain and then proceeding to have a breakdown in his office...also was like the 'tree man offense'
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 01:06:28 PM
But if its any consolation Black Death's paying one guy 15 million a year, forgotting about his Captain and then proceeding to have a breakdown in his office...also was like the 'tree man offense'

true ... I royally screw myself

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 01:06:28 PM

Well at least I'm the only one with problems which is comforting despite how bad my team is.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Maybe you can meet up for coffee?

Hondo

Wouldn't work, they'd end up at Jiffy Lube.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Black Death would end up asking for directions and end up on three different tangents in one speech only to end up buying a child's t-shirt for 55 bucks...Franchise would then take that 55 dollar t-shirt...somehow upset the t-shirt which isnt actually possible...and end up paying the guy 55 dollars to take the tshirt back.

Then Franchise would say 'Samsonite...I was way offf....'

jagilki

"T-Shirt Offense For the Win!"

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 01:44:25 PM
Black Death would end up asking for directions and end up on three different tangents in one speech only to end up buying a child's t-shirt for 55 bucks...Franchise would then take that 55 dollar t-shirt...somehow upset the t-shirt which isnt actually possible...and end up paying the guy 55 dollars to take the tshirt back.

ha ha ha

fuck that

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 01:44:25 PM

LOL this is hilarious

Ty

Imagine that, playing a centre based offense against Redford Shack didnt work out too well. Who really could have guessed that?

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 12, 2012, 03:17:52 PM
Imagine that, playing a centre based offense against Redford Shack didnt work out too well. Who really could have guessed that?

So says the guy who just unmotivated his starting point guard.  :P