News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Yeah, Ty you should of told him he was the Greatest Player in the Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld!

Cory

yikes cant get a straight answer for captain, kinda holding the game up.

Lock in anyway.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

It backfired. I figured that once Jenn future dealed something it was public knowledge as the players would know of it (as stuff posted in the trade thread is). I dont get that part

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 12, 2012, 03:22:18 PM
It backfired. I figured that once Jenn future dealed something it was public knowledge as the players would know of it (as stuff posted in the trade thread is). I dont get that part

I think Weasel will have to get the Jordan Brandon therapy.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: jagilki on December 12, 2012, 03:20:39 PM
Yeah, Ty you should of told him he was the Greatest Player in the Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld!

Luckily though, the player I pissed off is on his last year of contract and I only have 1 million left.

Ty

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 12, 2012, 03:25:36 PM
Luckily though, the player I pissed off is on his last year of contract and I only have 1 million left.

{insert rest of thought}

meaning that if I did do that, I could just dump him instead of paying him :p

Black Death

Cory , I don't understand ... why not Troy ... you now woke up  the Celeb money monster
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

GM Franchise

Smh Cory, I did this same mistake last season with Cooper. Certain players will want Captain's Money and Toom is all about the cash.

Quote from: Black Death on December 12, 2012, 07:09:54 PM
Cory , I don't understand ... why not Troy ... you now woke up  the Celeb money monster

Agreed. Shocked you didn't go with Marshall.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Hope Cory comes back to deal with this, because I don't think Toom wants to be acting captain. Nice that Cory wants to move things along and lock in, but this won't end well if he doesn't talk to Toom.

Black Death

I think Toom is fine with being captain ... but he wants to be paid like one also ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

In other news, the Spuds recently updated their arena music...

Comanche - The Revels (1960)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Cory should just name himself Captain.

GM Franchise

Ozzy and a song from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack...yeah, could be worse.  :)