News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Quote from: Black Death on December 12, 2012, 07:45:39 PM
I think Toom is fine with being captain ... but he wants to be paid like one also ...

I know he is fine with being captain, but Cory pretty much said for him to just be captain this week(acting captain) and they could deal with it later and thought locking in would just solve he problem. Toom doesn't want to do that.

GM Franchise

Toom has reverted back to his Boston "give me money" persona that made him a hated man there.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

I'm waiting for Toom to go full-blown Kenny Powers any minute now.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Speaking of which, ever wonder what Fred and Jerry are up to these days?

Why are you shitting in the prison stevie?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on December 12, 2012, 08:16:43 PM
Speaking of which, ever wonder what Fred and Jerry are up to these days?

They're going to come out of Prison, tatted up, muscled up and members of the Aryan Nation.

Black Death

go all Cape Fear on Jag
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

It the Apocalypse...

poor cory 

jagilki

Poor Cory?  I'm sorry but this one is all on him.  I mean flat out telling the guy "Hey, it's a shit load of extra work, but I'm not going to fucking pay you one red cent extra.  Oh hay, you're an awesome player.  Play your ass off for me and next year I might... might give you a pony."

Just was begging for it.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on December 13, 2012, 04:40:18 AM
Poor Cory?  I'm sorry but this one is all on him.  I mean flat out telling the guy "Hey, it's a shit load of extra work, but I'm not going to fucking pay you one red cent extra.  Oh hay, you're an awesome player.  Play your ass off for me and next year I might... might give you a pony."

Just was begging for it.

agree

wait ... I did almost the same thing... *head slap*

lol

J-Reb

At this point, play without one.  It's not worth the trouble.  Lol

T-Bonizzle

OH SNAP Jag just dropped a pipebomb on Cory's ass.

Jennifer

Baam. Owned. xD

Let's be honest Cory's kind've grasping at straws. Toom does NOT have the maturity to be a captain. It was a silly move.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

of course ... what does he have against Troy

it so simple

GM Franchise

Agreed. No one but Troy would be a good captain choice.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Come on, Cory, I need an FBL fix.  It feels like forever since the last round of games.