News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Well at least my team got to 42 points in a game.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

QuoteQ2. Any truth to the rumours you turned up at a children's christmas pagent covered in peanut butter and a massive nappy singing Ba Ba Black Sheep?
[
NO!  just utter ridiculous and insulting.... It was Chocolate and a Thong.

fix'd

Black Death

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on December 13, 2012, 05:43:54 PM
any advice  guys

Pick a starting Center and go with it. Praise the good play from the guys who are playing well and try to patch things up with Dave.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Finish one conversation before trying to have 3 more

Black Death

Dorling

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on December 13, 2012, 06:44:43 PM
Don't take James' advice. That's my advice. :)

Lol at least I'm on the right track with the advice.  :)

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on December 13, 2012, 06:44:43 PM
Don't take James' advice. That's my advice. :)

That advice is worth a broccoli, I'd wager.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Displayed on the big board after each Boise home game

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

J-Reb

I don't have a lot of room to give advice - but don't say "we'll talk about that after the season" and then in the next sentence push him.  I haven't done many things right but I think I did well handling Davies - who is a similar player to Johnson.

Black Death

I traded  you Davies ...lol

I know what i did wrong ... it just process of trying to repair the damage

Cory

I dont know if my situation is good or bad...

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE