News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 17, 2012, 01:38:48 PM
While I'm thinking of it we need to upgrade our team next season especially from a scoring standpoint. Any players that you'd like for me to try and bring in? I know a few teams are looking to deal some players. Also we need to figure out what to do with Massimo as well.

Quote from: Trumpers on December 17, 2012, 12:50:10 PM

Chuckles Tree would be Awesome as a SF for us!  He'd be the tallest SF to play along our tallest PG!

GM Franchise

I just want to see what he says. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

It says something when the team captained by James Cross and with a potential coaching scandal brewing is one of the more normal ones.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on December 17, 2012, 08:41:28 PM
It says something when the team captained by James Cross and with a potential coaching scandal brewing is one of the more normal ones.

That is very true.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Ty

I think I finally got things going my way (except for Sparky)

jagilki

Anybody else just eagerly awaiting the Wyoming edition of To Catch a Predator?

Domingo

Quote from: jagilki on December 20, 2012, 10:55:57 AM
Anybody else just eagerly awaiting the Wyoming edition of To Catch a Predator?

:)

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 20, 2012, 10:31:37 AM
I think I finally got things going my way (except for Sparky)

That is until Tom Bruise and Tom Tavolta buy the team.

T-Bonizzle

I really hope the Church buys Hollywood now. That'd be excellent.

jagilki

jagilki

Random thought.  Bells need ball handlers.

Sign Hayseeds PR Chick.

T-Bonizzle

Good idea. Hondo where are you? We need to make a trade.

Domingo

Brother Leo and the Church are spending PR money, making changes to the line-ups, and are pretty much controlling the team without Ty's consent...but things are going his way...I hear the Spuds might be looking for a new GM next year if you're interested.

T-Bonizzle

Hollywood would be perfect for Franchise though. The Church would make all the decisions so he'd have less opportunity to screw up.