News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

That is true. I could put the divine inspiration in Jordan's head, the actors can Buy(-o) out the team and everything would be great for James lol

Hondo

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 20, 2012, 11:10:03 AM
That is until Tom Bruise and Tom Tavolta buy the team.

Poor Franchy. He botches the names of the Hollywood Biologists before he even gets there. Tsk tsk.

Oh, and Bone? You don't want my PR lady. Half your PR budget would be tied up in cases of Valtrex.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Mas on December 20, 2012, 11:32:04 AM
Hollywood would be perfect for Franchise though. The Church would make all the decisions so he'd have less opportunity to screw up.

This is true. Plus I'm eccentric too so it fits the team well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Eccentric, Incompetent... either or.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on December 20, 2012, 01:25:03 PM
Eccentric, Incompetent... either or.

That's true too but I do make the game interesting and am the butt of most of the jokes.  :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I don't have a PR budget, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Cory

So is anyone gonna hire Jin Sui?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on December 20, 2012, 10:59:59 PM
So is anyone gonna hire Jin Sui?

I'm going to hire him to sleep with Moses Franks' sister.

Domingo

You should hire him to coach your team.

GM Franchise

That's actually not a bad idea.

Domingo

Him or Nest, dude. Seriously.

GM Franchise

Nest won't sign with me because of the Stallions/Toppers feud. Sui might be my only hope at this point.

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 21, 2012, 01:04:16 AM
Nest won't sign with me because of the Stallions/Toppers feud. Sui might be my only hope at this point.

Perhaps it's time to stop thinking that one move is going to save your team. Your only hope is about 50 different moves.

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 21, 2012, 07:34:29 AM
Perhaps it's time to stop thinking that one move is going to save your team. Your only hope is about 50 different moves.

This.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 21, 2012, 07:34:29 AM

Or three good ones.