News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Or a coach who will completely take control of your team out from under you and make good decisions.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Mas on December 21, 2012, 11:48:33 AM
Or a coach who will completely take control of your team out from under you and make good decisions.

That is true too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 21, 2012, 11:52:41 AM
That is true too.

Sui will tell you the players to get for his offense.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on December 21, 2012, 01:28:50 PM

Sui will tell you the players to get for his offense.

That is true. Just need to find a way to get Franks to leave.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 21, 2012, 01:37:56 PM
That is true. Just need to find a way to get Franks to leave.

Fuck his sister?

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on December 21, 2012, 01:49:58 PM
Fuck his sister?

Hmmmm...that was the idea I was brainstorming. Something that has to do with his sister is the best way to create a scenario where he walks and I can bring Sui in.

Hondo

Call his sister to your office. Then put the hot moves to her. Then let Franks know you shared the sweet meat with her and that should do it.

If nothing else, we can all get a kick out of Ian's writeups for it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

or just tell him the truth and let him be the asst.  coach

forgot if you have one or not
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I still have one, lol.

Quote from: Trumpers on December 17, 2012, 12:50:10 PM

Do you think Echo Walls is the type of man to have secret sex with say...a mentor's sister...

Maybe creating a scandal with Echo and the sister is another possibility where Moses resigns after incest and pimping allegations.

jagilki

Or that could just seriously fuck up your team be really really funny.

Ty

Okay, James. Just straight up, I know you need to do something huge but really... its week 3.

Step 1. Stop calling your team awesome, be realistic.

Step 2. Stop signing Moses Franks to more money than is even remotely... he would have signed for .5 mill, your paying him 4 for 4

Step 3. Come up with goals and a long term plan.

Step 4. Fan Mu and Echo probably will want to stay. End of season, do a Nest-gate and see who want to be traded and who wants to stay. Use your draft picks and hope to God that they are Redford Shacks (or whatever).

Step 5. Know your team probably will suck will you rebuild your rep. Dont make trades on whims, keep your team relatively stable. Dont make any trades unless you have to.

Step 6. When you ignore the first 5 steps, trade me your first round pick and Ill get Chemankocov to quit so you can be my assistant coach

GM Franchise

I agree with that assessment. Mu and Walls are the guys most likely to stay.

Black Death

walls yes ...Mu I am not sure about that

Ty

Im calling general news story for next week

BREAKING NEWS: GM Black Death Self Admitted to Hospital, GM Franchise Accused of Drugging Him

Things aren't going great Mississippi after GM Black Death has been acting bizarrly eccentric but a solution to the problem may finally be in sight. Last night, an ambulance was called to the home of Mississippi GM's home after he was found passed out covered in peanut butter with his pants down last night. Two men were reportedly seen leaving his home shortly after who witnesses claim were more than likely the Closeness brothers who just yesterday were released from jail. Regardless, GM Franchise was swiftly arrested despite there being no evidence at all to connect him to the crime. The Boise police had this to say:

"Yep, it was James. We know it. We have proof and everything... yep, we swear we do. Its not like we are just accusing James of a random crime to keep him from ever GMing in the FBL again... we swear."

BD had this to say.

"O ya, must b Jame. That y i act strange this season, I tink I been drug."

[Witty one liner to end the article and source to some reporter}

Black Death