News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Ah, ok. Figured I'd let you know just in case it was only that.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Somebody set up a FBL wiki.

Jen.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yes I can confirm there will be at least 2 open spots for GMs to join FBL next season. I have worked out a schedule I believe will allow for an extra team in each conference without making more problems for me.

As FBL becomes more indepth I would ask for any donations for my time to be made to t_f_w_f_wrestling@hotmail.com via paypal.

I have asked Russ to help with the graphics of the two new teams and two current FBL GMs are looking over the schedule I made for any problems they can see.

Season 10 shall carry on as normal. Any interested GMs who can committ to the game please PM me. First come first served.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

A massive thanks to Zach aka Johnny Rebel for his $25.00 donation. The FBL thanks you kindly buddy.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on December 23, 2012, 04:26:14 PM
Yes I can confirm there will be at least 2 open spots for GMs to join FBL next season. I have worked out a schedule I believe will allow for an extra team in each conference without making more problems for me.

As FBL becomes more indepth I would ask for any donations for my time to be made to t_f_w_f_wrestling@hotmail.com via paypal.

I have asked Russ to help with the graphics of the two new teams and two current FBL GMs are looking over the schedule I made for any problems they can see.

Season 10 shall carry on as normal. Any interested GMs who can committ to the game please PM me. First come first served.

post xmas ill defiantly toss $10 or so.... just remind me.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Can I sign a coach off free agency when Sui/Marcelo leave?

Dorling

Quote from: Cory on December 23, 2012, 04:51:40 PM
Can I sign a coach off free agency when Sui/Marcelo leave?

I believe you can. Others have done so in the past.

Ty

I don't think it'll be possible for cory though...

Dorling

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

HOW DOES FRANCHISE STILL HAVE A JOB?

T-Bonizzle

*reads thread*

That's why.

Cory

So can I take pick of one of the new teams? I'd like to start fresh lol.

Ty

Damn, my joke turned to be true.

GM Franchise