Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

When I said he wouldn't get the chance. He got fired quite soon after

GM Franchise

Ah, ok. Yeah that was pretty soon after you said it, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Anyways, just say yes james, its good. Just say yes. When one firing comes, others follow

jagilki

"Our Lord Lebron has told us that TyTy is a deceiver and blasphemer!  He shall be hung by his toes over a flame till he is fired!"

Ty

I'm not on the list lol

GM Franchise

"The Power of Lebron compels us! It compels us to cast out TyTy the Deceiver and the infidels!"
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Hey, I offered you a job james! You could have been assistant manager of Hollywood

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 23, 2012, 07:26:42 PM
Hey, I offered you a job james! You could have been assistant manager of Hollywood

I was being sarcastic, lol.

Ty

I'm allergic to sarcasm you bastard. You gave me measels

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 23, 2012, 07:37:27 PM
I'm allergic to sarcasm you bastard. You gave me measels

Actually that was Lebron Cupboard.

jagilki

Actually TyTy should move to Boise, and Franchise to Hollywood. 

Hollywood would be perfect for Franny.  He could make "decisions" while Biology smile at him and just do whatever the fuck they want.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on December 23, 2012, 07:42:03 PM
Actually TyTy should move to Boise, and Franchise to Hollywood. 

Hollywood would be perfect for Franny.  He could make "decisions" while Biology smile at him and just do whatever the fuck they want.

+1

I agree with this.

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 23, 2012, 07:45:00 PM
+1

I agree with this.

So you're basically saying 'yes, I am shit at this game. Please do it for me.'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on December 23, 2012, 07:46:12 PM
So you're basically saying 'yes, I am shit at this game. Please do it for me.'

No, I'm not saying that.

T-Bonizzle

I suggested that a few pages ago.