Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

jagilki

Dorling

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on December 23, 2012, 07:53:32 PM
I see.

What were you saying? :)

That it would be a better fit, that's all.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 23, 2012, 07:55:53 PM
That it would be a better fit, that's all.

I think we might be looking for the metaphorical six fingered glove in your case Franchy.

jagilki

J-Reb

So close.  Autolock?  :)

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 23, 2012, 10:09:37 PM
AUTOLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Domingo and Steven are present - their business seems about ready to be set and then BD's the only one left. From what I believe, he's about ready too. Also, autolock kicks in 48 hours after 3/4 of all of us lock in, yes? Or is it 24 hours? I forget.

Ty

24 hours and the teams not locked in lose their games by 1...

Right?

Oh hey, look. Coincidentally, both my opponents are yet to lock. Darn, looks like insta-wins for me.

Ty

GM Franchise

I think it's 24 hours after 3/4ths of the teams lock in. I believe it's only happened once or twice in the past ever.

Steven

Sorry about the delay gents. Ready to go now!

Cory

Really hope one of the expansion teams is in Canadia...erm Canmerica....uh CANADA

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Nope, Hawaii and Rhode Island....

WTF GET OUT OF RHODE ISLAND THIS IS MY PART OF THE COUNTRY