News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

We still need at least 2 new GMs first come, first served.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

I'm interested to see who else gets offered Texas and if Jag takes it, then Montana and of course Boise.

Ty

Before this game, I never realized how much my English sucked lol

Cory

What? Ian said he was gonna add two more teams if we could get 2 more GM's (I think thats how I read it)..... Id kill for a new team

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on December 24, 2012, 01:30:53 PM
I'm interested to see who else gets offered Texas and if Jag takes it, then Montana and of course Boise.

There will probably be a few teams changing GMs.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

No doubt.  I say at least 5

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on December 24, 2012, 01:37:42 PM
No doubt.  I say at least 5

I would agree with that assesment.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

QuoteWhen I look at you guys I see champions , I see  great men , I see winners.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!

I AM NOT CRAZY!  ASK LITTLE JIMMY!

Black Death

I am the walking dead jag
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

I may have found someone interested in joining. Should know later tonight or tomorrow.

Cory

For Canada, I think Vancouver if West, Montreal if East.

GM Franchise

Montreal and either Vancouver or Calgary.

Ty

jagilki

Why are we still talking about possible places for the teams Ian's already announced?

Cory

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 24, 2012, 06:50:12 PM
Saskatoon and Ottawa

Lame. Two of the lamest cities ive ever been.

Montreal is a must nomination, greatest city in Canada and thats coming from a Maritimer.

Never been to Van City, but heard great things.