News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Oh shit expansion draft again? UGHHH. I don't have any players I want to expansion...

jagilki

Quote from: T-Mas on December 24, 2012, 09:43:54 PM
Not everyone on the team is worthless. 3 of the rookies can score...
With Franks' sister.

Black Death

cory , you need to change your style , you get great players , but you don't build relationships with them and your coaches ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on December 24, 2012, 09:49:00 PM
cory , you need to change your style , you get great players , but you don't build relationships with them and your coaches ...

yeah, Im gonna try a new approach with my new team, play an in character "I did some relationship training" or something.

And If I went to Boise for example I wouldnt cut everyone...hell I drafted McGwire, it was just a hypothetical. I'd try and land Kradle tho in the offseason, since last I spoke with him we seemed to made up and were on good terms.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Mas on December 24, 2012, 09:43:54 PM
Not everyone on the team is worthless. 3 of the rookies can score...

And we're getting as many rebounds as points. Those are the main two positives thus far.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on December 24, 2012, 09:49:00 PM

This is true. You have an excellent eye for talent but the relationship skills are lacking and you've used racial slang terms in the past which is definitely something to avoid.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I donno, I kinda thought a redneck from Texas wouldnt been too happy about his daughter marrying an immigrant, so kinda thought id fly LOL

GM Franchise

Lol never assume anything in the FBL.  :P

T-Bonizzle

I think had you supported Sui instead that would have gone a long way to fixing your team.

J-Reb

Quote from: Cory on December 24, 2012, 10:14:50 PM
I donno, I kinda thought a redneck from Texas wouldnt been too happy about his daughter marrying an immigrant, so kinda thought id fly LOL

Yeah, "jap car" was the beginning of the end.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Mas on December 24, 2012, 10:19:17 PM
I think had you supported Sui instead that would have gone a long way to fixing your team.

This is true. Your team really seemed to like Coach Sui and when you went against him that turned the team against you.

Domingo

I like the way you point out what mistakes other gm's need to fix, James. Not that you don't realize and point out your own, you just don't stop making them.

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingoTFWF on December 24, 2012, 10:50:51 PM
I like the way you point out what mistakes other gm's need to fix, James. Not that you don't realize and point out your own, you just don't stop making them.

Well I for one think it's time I stopped making them and started fixing the ones I've made.

Cory

Well it was VERY clear if I didnt fire Coach Sui, Starr was going to fire me ASAP.

So it was either fire him and try and save my job, or let him "win" stay in Texas and lose my job by saving a guy whose been a total dickhead for a season and half.

Domingo

I'm curious to know what Jag's going to do.