News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

We protect x amount of players (6 in the past) and the rest get released from their contract to be drafted by the new teams.

I'd protest only having 6 protects...there are enough teams that some can protect 7 and there would still be plenty to choose from.

Ty

2 teams, 8 players, 8 teams in each conference... some people are gonna drop more than 1 but I see it as us each dropping one

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 25, 2012, 10:13:19 PM
You have to drop 2 players in.

You can drop guys with expiring contracts in too if I remember correctly.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I know some teams *cough*Boise*cough* need to drop more than one, many teams need to drop more than one, but some don't.

Ty

Are you allowed to drop 6 players, 2 coaches, and a GM? Cough James

Ty

Seriously though... is it just more or in that one game, the only points his team got were in free throws. How else could 3 of his players only get 1 point each

GM Franchise

I noticed that too with the points. Maybe they got fouled in the act of shooting.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Hey guys, I will be joining you next season! I've seen how much you enjoy this all over the forums, now I want some!
SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Justin

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Avoid doing anything Franchise does and you'll be fine.

Justin

Quote from: T-Mas on December 26, 2012, 10:48:48 AM
Avoid doing anything Franchise does and you'll be fine.

That's the only tip you need to succeed in this game.