News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

I dunno, bd is on his second winless season in three years, may wanna avoid his route too.

Welcome rob, glad to have you

jagilki

Once they are out of prison, infest your staff with Closenesses.

Black Death

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 26, 2012, 11:06:35 AM
I dunno, bd is on his second winless season in three years, may wanna avoid his route too.

Welcome rob, glad to have you

well shit happens ... I am in better place in my personal life  ... so yeah I will avoid my mistakes in the future. 

hell least I did not give my team to a cult
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

3-3 playoff bound cult vs. 0-6 team with a gm with their head in noose

I appear in better position lol, I didn't even make the hot seat list

Black Death

the west is weak ... that why your three and three ,  don't get it twisted.   in the east you don't win a game.

but hey  enjoy it ,  see the hot seat soon for you.

Ty

My team would beat yours, the dragons, the blades, and stallions. I'd he same boat, forth spot in east with first roujd playoff out in my future

Jennifer

Yeah I wouldn't call yourself playoff bound less than halfway through the season.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 26, 2012, 11:38:13 AM
My team would beat yours, the dragons, the blades, and stallions. I'd he same boat, forth spot in east with first roujd playoff out in my future

You wouldn't have the fourth spot in the East.  Colonials, Hayseeds, Waves, Bells, and Blades would all be ahead of you.

Black Death

ty , only reason my team is  losing is because I screw up with dave and I screw up with the line up week one ...  there a good team, but they think I am crazy and there under performing... I am fine with that , I made my mistakes and I have live with it ... trust me ,  the moves you made is going to catch up with you. mine happening faster because my league is tougher

Ty

Forgot about bells.

West
Aces and Seattle and Montana are in pretty sure.

Myself, wolves, aliens, and anchorage will be tight

Ty

I made tons of good decisions too. I'm one step away from everything working, Jordan brandon likes me still and I have plan b and c still able to work. Its all good

jagilki

little tip.  When you post about things going awesome for you in OOC.

Something bad 'bout to happen.

Cory

Quote from: jagilki on December 26, 2012, 12:06:25 PM

ive noticed this too, lol.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Not Rob on December 26, 2012, 05:36:23 AM
Hey guys, I will be joining you next season! I've seen how much you enjoy this all over the forums, now I want some!

Welcome to the FBL, Rob.  :)

Quote from: jagilki on December 26, 2012, 12:06:25 PM

This is so true, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 26, 2012, 11:38:13 AM
You'd beat The Blades? Really now? Pretty sure I'm at 3-3, and been playing tougher teams.