News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Not Rob on December 26, 2012, 05:36:23 AM
Hey guys, I will be joining you next season! I've seen how much you enjoy this all over the forums, now I want some!

Welcome to the fray, Rob. Good to have you.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I too have pmed Ian in regards to joining thanks to Ty and Franchise
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Welcome to the game Josh.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

Hey guys, welcome to the fold. That takes care of two of the three positions available.  :P

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

....can someone else get fired plz? LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on December 27, 2012, 12:23:50 AM
....can someone else get fired plz? LOL

not that far behind you 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

SO I've seen Cory's been fired, what are the other teams that are available?
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

There are expansion teams planned for Honolulu, Hawaii and Providence, Rhode Island.  Black Death is next on the firing list (Mississippi Steamers).  Right behind him is James/Franchise (Boise Spuds) and there is probably a chance I get canned as well (Tampa Bay Dragons).

T-Bonizzle

BD, I think you need to step back and check your grammar before posting. Saying "everyone things im crazy" probably doesn't help alleviate things

Black Death

shit ... to late now... can not edit  the post...

how you think I got into this ...  I am pretty much gone , funny I think the team will win  because you are going a man down .

I screw up to much ... got careless , broke my own rules

Black Death

this whole season I  was  rushing my posting ... I made stupid decisions ... not checking my words ...  Damn I feel like a fool.

Take one step forward , take two steps back

J-Reb

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.  I lose my coaches even when we have a great working relationship.  Cory is screwing me even when he's not in the game.  :)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Rob and Captain Josh will be joining our game. Welcome guys.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'