News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

welcome guys ... it going to eat your soul

lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on December 29, 2012, 05:53:14 PM

You are speaking very strangely...

you know it trouble .. when this  guys says your speaking strangely

Black Death

and the hammer drops ... that was a mercy killing to be honest

Ty

Mississippi is now in the GM hunt, whoot shoot

Black Death

hey TY ... it all yours 

lol

Ty

Does your coach want 250K to play with birds? No... okay, Ill take it lol

Steven

So, I'm just curious since this is my first season and all. What happens when a GM is fired? Do you just sit around waiting for the next opening?

jagilki

Quote from: Trumpers on December 29, 2012, 06:09:07 PM

So making out I need to tow the line and your the boss is suppose to improve relationships here? I am Maurice Mays, I am a former league MVP and FBL Championship winner...and this is not what I signed up for. Oh and for the record...I am pretty sure Vick Calamenta is engaging in butt sex with kids...see yah.

BOOOOOM

jagilki

Quote from: Steven on December 29, 2012, 06:09:40 PM
So, I'm just curious since this is my first season and all. What happens when a GM is fired? Do you just sit around waiting for the next opening?

They wait for the next season.

Or in Franchises case, they start their own thread and begin playing Fantasy High School Basketball.

Strike

Quote from: jagilki on December 29, 2012, 06:10:18 PM

BOOOOOM

...so, let me get this straight. BD gets fired (kinda expected), Mays quits on Jen, Ty is about to piss off Biology, Boise is terrible...

This is getting amusing by the minute. XD

Ty

I really dont know how to handle this

Black Death

yeah ... it the waiting game ... problem is now ... my rep is south of Antarctic very damn cold... only  person  with the worse rep than me is Franchise .

strike ... this is the craziest season ever

GM Franchise

FBL is going insane today, lol. And welcome Josh and Rob to the game.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

well Ty ...  your options are ... you fire him ... you pay him... you piss them off , they kidnap you and brain wash you  to follow them forever

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on December 29, 2012, 06:17:03 PM
well Ty ...  your options are ... you fire him ... you pay him... you piss them off , they kidnap you and brain wash you  to follow them forever

WHATDOYOUMEANTHEYHAVEN'TDONETHATYET?!