News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Franchise: I think we should put more than two into the expansion draft.

Franks: Can we put our GM in?

GM Franchise

Interested to see the convo between Ty and the Messiah Brandon Jordan.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I was thinking same thing Jag lol

Yep, turns out im losing Apollo, Leo, and Brandon unless I figure shit out quick lol

Steven

Quote from: Black Death on December 29, 2012, 06:17:03 PM
well Ty ...  your options are ... you fire him ... you pay him... you piss them off , they kidnap you and brain wash you  to follow them forever

I'd take the third option every time.  8)

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 29, 2012, 06:19:33 PM
I was thinking same thing Jag lol

Yep, turns out im losing Apollo, Leo, and Brandon unless I figure shit out quick lol

You need to get the Biologists happy and fast. Otherwise all three are effected by it. It's a connection thing because of their church.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

No shit James lol, did Moses tell you that?

jagilki

Chi Chi likes booooooooooobs?

Ty

Ty

Steven, you can hold a press conference outside of the weekly one. Just throw one and support the coach and just say that it was just crappy luck or something

Black Death

oh ... jen missed mays comments ...  she answer it wrong ... he did not like the comment about him... not cross. 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on December 29, 2012, 06:22:47 PM
Chi Chi likes booooooooooobs?

So does Ramick Lazco. He liken the Bea Arthur.  :D

jagilki

"love" the Spuds strategy of using the entire shot clock.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on December 29, 2012, 06:29:23 PM

Gather everyone in room...lock door...we drive away off cliff together in cadilac...

Lol what great advice.  :P

Jennifer

What a petulant little child.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

Quote from: Jennifer on December 29, 2012, 06:33:45 PM
What a petulant little child.

I'm surprised you other Coach isn...... never mind... joke's too far for me even.