Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

That would be quite the story.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

So my thoughts on the best all star team for the West are up...don't hate me too much, because this was tough to decide.

GM Franchise

I like it. Only change I'd make is Griffin over Harding but that would be it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Taking all aspects of the game into account, i.e. Black doesn't get along with Griffin, Griffin plays SG/SF, Harding puts up better points and assists than the PG's available, etc...he wasn't my first choice.

Domingo

Ty Williams was someone I was thinking about adding as well, since him and Frazier have similar stats, but wasn't sure of his versatility.

Justin

I'm interested to see who would take the Boise job. 

J-Reb

I don't think as it's so much who is going to take the job as who's forced to take it.  Honestly, it might be more in the interest of the game at the moment to allow James to continue on there.  He's fired and gets an immediate roster upgrade for whatever team he takes, even an expansion.  Meanwhile, whoever comes in has a big job to clean up his mess!

Jennifer

""Let's be honest ever since GM Jen this team has been pretty much been headed backwards"

Oh I'm so sorry that we only made it to the play-offs three times under me. Y'know, quadrupling the number of Wolves play-off appearances. What a tool. It's easy to slag off someone after they're gone.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Quote from: Jennifer on December 30, 2012, 09:35:16 AM
""Let's be honest ever since GM Jen this team has been pretty much been headed backwards"

Oh I'm so sorry that we only made it to the play-offs three times under me. Y'know, quadrupling the number of Wolves play-off appearances. What a tool. It's easy to slag off someone after they're gone.

Lol

jagilki

You realize this is a game, and the guy doesn't really exist?

Oh and anyways he's diddling little kids.

jagilki

Serious question.  Do we as GM's know yet who's been nominated for the All Stars?

I'd like to congratulate Lincoln, but am afraid of pulling a.... whoever it was.

Domingo

It's not official, so hold off.

GM Franchise

I think it's official until its makes the general news.

Jennifer

I think people think I take things more personally than I do. I'm not like... grievously offended, but when bullshit is being spoken I pick up on it

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

That didn't go as planned.