News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

6 GMs!!!!!! And one of them STILL isn't FRANCHISE????????!!!???

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Mas on December 30, 2012, 03:40:12 PM
6 GMs!!!!!! And one of them STILL isn't FRANCHISE????????!!!???

I think its more of a question of why Franchise who is incredibly shit at this game should be given a chance to start YET again because he cant put a team together. If another person applied to play this game as stated I'd have to give loosing him a lot of thought. But since they havent I cant do that nor am I actively wanting to do that to him.

So yeah is it fair he is fired from Boise and gets a relative clean slate with someone else? I personally dont think so given how badly he has screwed Boise.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Incidentally GMless teams can be approached for next year. Once their GM has been decided ala Stars and Stallions they will be locked up.

Rob

I'm seriously considering applying for one of the new teams. I'm sure one of them would be willing to hire a GM with no experience whilst there are better, more experienced options out there! :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Its mostly a joke Ian. We figured that out awhile ago.

Domingo

Ian, all the roster pages are dead as far as I can tell. A 404 error is what I got when I checked them.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: domingoTFWF on December 30, 2012, 04:01:21 PM
Ian, all the roster pages are dead as far as I can tell. A 404 error is what I got when I checked them.

Probably due to the server transfer I will have a look at it when I have a minute

Domingo

Thanks, I have a few players still in consideration but unsure of their position availability.

Jennifer

Yo...its time for me to talk right now. My legitimate business empire has put this great basketball team on the map and well this TyTy guy he didnt deliver nothing to Hollywood except get us in the bedroom with those freaky science geeks. So effective next season I am getting the equivalent of the Iron Lady of basketball in here yo...all business GM Jen. I have already come to terms with the deperature of Coach Leo and will use the expansion draft to release Kadeon Apollo, Jordan Brandon and other players linked with the science freaks. Next year we are hiring the glitz and glamour to bring basketball back to the big screen here in Hollywood...

Oh god. xD.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Rule Hollywood with an iron fist of hate, Jen.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Quote from: Jennifer on December 30, 2012, 02:44:21 PM
I think people think I take things more personally than I do. I'm not like... grievously offended, but when bullshit is being spoken I pick up on it

No worries, I was joking with you.

Ty

To Jenn:

NAME
POS.
HT
WGT
FROM
YEARS AS PRO
GR
AGENT
CONTR
SAL/MILL
Sparky Weasel-13
PG
5'7
154lbs
Virginia
4 - 24 yrs old
C+
GS
$2.50
Maverick Peters-2
SF/SG
6'6
200lbs
N. Carolina
6 - 26 yrs old
C+
DF
$8.00
Rich Deane-16
SF/SG
6'8
209lbs
HS
5 - 22yrs old
C+
RG
$9.00
Zack Fields-44
PF/C
6'9
251lbs
Mississippi
3- 25yrs old
C
GS
$4.00
Kadeon Apollo-55
C
7'3
235lbs
Duke
5 - 25yrs old
B-
B
$12.00
Truck Lynch-52
PF/C
6'10
260lbs
Marquette
4- 26yrs old
C-
TC
$4.00
Tuck Finch-54
PF
6'9
230lbs
Indiana
9- 30yrs old
D+
PS
$2.00
Jordan Brandon-32
PG/SG
6'3
199lbs
Michigan
5- 26yrs old
D+
TC
$2.50
COACH
Brother Leo
R- 31yrs old
?
$3.00
V.Chemankocov
3- 46yrs old
C-
$2.50
MINS STRATEGY
STARTERS
STYLE
TEAM BALL
PR (13):
$10.20
PLAYER SALARY(45):
$44.00
OWNER:
FRANK DELVICHIO
COACHES SALARY:
$5.50
VENUE:
THE CONSTELLATION COLLESIUM
HALL OF FAME
PR SPEND
NAME
LENGTH
SPEND
REASON
APOLLO
CONTRACT
$0.70
PR CAMPAIGN
DEANE
CONTRACT
$2.00
PR CAMPAIGN
FIELDS
CONTRACT
$0.50
REHAB
BRANDON
SEASON 10
$1.50
SPECIAL 'BIOLOGY' BRAIN TREATMENT

T-Bonizzle

Jen, at least BD and Ty set the bar low in Hollywood

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Mas on December 30, 2012, 08:38:19 PM
Jen, at least BD and Ty set the bar low in Hollywood

That is true.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Rob, Josh, at least Franchise has set the bar low period