OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Mas on December 30, 2012, 08:47:42 PM
Rob, Josh, at least Franchise has set the bar low period

Also true.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Thanks Ty, that's handy.

*grumbles about having no budget for scouting whatsoever*

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

If it makes you feel any better, I still have my original scouting reports from my first year as a GM

oh and Bone, bars not really that low. I assembled great team, .500

Ty

Am I reading it right that Shield's budget is well below 30... and that his 2 highest players both play on the bench?

Ty

Oh and about scouting Jenn, BD and at least one other owe me looks at their scouting for next season, I presume that passes to you.

Chris Shields

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 30, 2012, 09:00:17 PM
Am I reading it right that Shield's budget is well below 30... and that his 2 highest players both play on the bench?
I resigned Majors to like double his contract, and I've got to resign like 4 players.

Black Death

ty ...I honor my debt to you where ever I go
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Black Death

I am all types of freaky Panda man

lol

Dorling

Apologies if I hold the game up at all this week guys, my Grandad is in hospital and he's nearing the end so not been that focussed on stuff.

Black Death

dorling ... I feel for you my man ... my best wishes to you and your family

Justin

Best of wishes Dor.

SHit, I just realized Rebel got canned!

jagilki

Quote from: T-Mas on December 31, 2012, 07:47:04 AM
Anyway I had an interesting...I guess that's the word...conversation with Reggie, which boils down to him mentioning being aroused at a few things. This concerns me a little bit. Maybe he's feeling some pressure about being thrust into the starting line-up, I personally don't know. Can you keep a closer eye on him this week Coach Robinson? If something is causing him undo stress, I'd rather he not have a breakdown say...in the middle of a game this week.

Heh, you said Thrust..

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on December 31, 2012, 06:57:48 AM
Apologies if I hold the game up at all this week guys, my Grandad is in hospital and he's nearing the end so not been that focussed on stuff.

No need to apologize bud.  Your thoughts are where they are supposed to be - with your family.

Ty

Bears
Aliens
Aces
and Toppers in West

Waves
Colonials
Hayseeds
and Bells
with Blades in 5th place

Thats my prediction for playoff teams (not the order though)