News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

LOL, no one wants me, im SO ALONE!!!!!

Cmon Hawaii

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

cory you may have to take ... just saying look at what rob did ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Jon

Cory go approach Hawaii or Tamps Bay... or wherever you want to go.

Unfortunately for me, I know Vegas has even expressed interest in you.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I havent gotten any PM's from Ian or anything....I thought thats how it worked lol.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on December 31, 2012, 05:17:33 PM
I havent gotten any PM's from Ian or anything....I thought thats how it worked lol.

That's how it was before but I think you can post in the team threads to say you want the position.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I wouldn't mind taking Tampa, but only for this season so I don't sit out. I REALLY wanna build a team, rather inherit one. Kinda got whored when I started with OJ McLoo and Willie Davies situation.

GM Franchise

Then go for Honolulu. You could post in both team threads and see which one picks you as GM.

J-Reb

Whoever gets Honolulu needs to make a trade for Felix Johnson immediately.  Maybe the aroused Ferndale brother, too!

Ty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 31, 2012, 06:35:28 PM
Whoever gets Honolulu needs to make a trade for Felix Johnson immediately.  Maybe the aroused Ferndale brother, too!

Lol imagine the new stories if those two ended up in Honolulu next season.

Ty

I'm 100% serious, please hear me out. I want to see the riplets playbone and whoever, send them to Boise season end

jagilki

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 31, 2012, 07:32:25 PM
I'm 100% serious, please hear me out. I want to see the riplets playbone and whoever, send them to Boise season end

I think the Ferndales only play good if they're together.