Black Death

he could be right ... or they could hate each other
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

That's what I wanna test

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 31, 2012, 07:41:55 PM
That's what I wanna test

Can't be any worse than what's going on now in Boise, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Speak for yourself. My triplett plays great

GM Franchise

Mine is good too. One of my few bright spots this season.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Fine, bone can get the bench trio. I just wanna see them unites

GM Franchise

It has to happen a some point.

Ty

No, it must happen. Please guys, pretty please

Ty

Oh, and since they're from Boise, I figured eh

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 31, 2012, 10:05:27 PM
Oh, and since they're from Boise, I figured eh

That's what I was thinking. They're the hometown guys which might factor into the equation.

Justin

Do all the teams have a GM now?

GM Franchise

Ty

Why Dom open can of worms that need not be opened

Domingo

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 01, 2013, 07:43:41 PM
Why Dom open can of worms that need not be opened

You mean the coaching comments or calling in Stevens?