News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

I think he means the coaching comments.

GM Franchise

There's no can of worms there. Black isn't leaving Seattle anytime soon going by what I've seen.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

I think he means the fact that I threw out the contract conversation. Maybe he didn't notice the media question about Black needing more money to stay with the team.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I dunno, If he's happy, why push the issue. If another team makes an offer, then Id offer him more cash

Domingo

I guess it depends on how you look at it... In your opinion I should wait for it to become an issue before dealing with it, but that usually is when it is too late. Going by what you would do, in my opinion, makes it seem like I'm ignoring the situation and hoping it doesn't end up blowing up in my face.

What I've done is tell him that if it is something he wants to discuss I am available to discuss it.

Cory

Do we get the info from the newly GM'd teams? Id find it myself but the attachments are all frigged.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

ian said he was going to work on the roster pages, Cory.

Van Danson, Hondo?

Jennifer

The Lariat, Stan Hanson.  ;D

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Ian, I've emailed your TFWF account with jerseys for the two new teams.

Black Death

Dom ... why are you talking about resting your players ... it not a long season.  your  going to confuse and upset your captain .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Gonna concur with BD on this one. Unless the doctor says there's a stamina or health issue, it's never wise to bench a player in the name of "rest".

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

Well hoping the explanation keeps him from getting confused or upset.

Cory

So is it going to be as per other seasons where newly GM'd teams stay locked in for the remainder of the season?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

And Toppers mental breakdown in 3...2...