News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

I'm pretty sure Stevens is stable enough not to have a mental breakdown.

Black Death

no ... you

Larry going to look at you  like your crazy
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: Cory on January 02, 2013, 01:35:36 PM
So is it going to be as per other seasons where newly GM'd teams stay locked in for the remainder of the season?

I would imagine he would leave the threads available for you to find coaches, but nothing that will hinder the sim.

Black Death

playoff time , he will open up the threads so you can get things done ... before the season ends

Strike

Quote from: JustinP on January 02, 2013, 02:12:22 PM
I would imagine he would leave the threads available for you to find coaches, but nothing that will hinder the sim.

I already got my coaches seeing as they're migrating from Tampa to Texas, so not too big of a deal. Guess it'll just be a matter of hammering out finer details on my end like seeing if Kradle is willing to stay now that Cory GTFO'd and then make a decision on captainship and etc (if it's not done by coaches/sim/etc).

T-Bonizzle

You are the new GMs for Season 11, which means you don't do anything until Season 11 starts.

Jon

Dom is trying to be like the San Antonio Spurs.

I wonder if we'll be seeing a huge fine issued now.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

lol... in this game it going to hurt him in the win department...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 02, 2013, 04:44:15 PM
Dom is trying to be like the San Antonio Spurs.

I wonder if we'll be seeing a huge fine issued now.

Well he is a Spurs fan after all, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Not a bad team to model your FBL franchise after.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

not a bad idea, but it was more about remembering a few seasons ago when I think Blade rested his starters a bit more against certain teams to make sure they were fresh for the playoffs. he went on to win that season, which is why I thought about it. if it bites me in the butt, so be it. I just wanted to make sure I dont ignore the players stamina even if they arent injured.

Dorling

I think the key thing here is that the season has only just started - nobody needs a rest yet.

GM Franchise

He only rested Dom Robinson and Maurice Mays since they were older to save them for the playoffs. That is the key to it. If they don't need the rest then the player might get upset.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on January 02, 2013, 10:09:35 AM
Ian, I've emailed your TFWF account with jerseys for the two new teams.

Thanks mate. Given the GM changes we will have to jersey up the changes at the end of the season.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'