News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 03, 2013, 10:06:38 PM
Yes, had I been gm, we maybe would've won roswell game

Your team is still in contention for a playoff spot. The schedule is going to factor in big these last few weeks of the season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 03, 2013, 10:11:26 PM
Your team is still in contention for a playoff spot. The schedule is going to factor in big these last few weeks of the season.

You mean Jen's team?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 03, 2013, 10:13:52 PM
You mean Jen's team?

It's not her team until the end of the season so technically it's no ones team until the season ends.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

jagilki

Quote from: Trumpers on January 04, 2013, 05:06:37 AM

With everything going on with Mr. To, I feel we need to all remember family values during this time...I would like to hold a free throw competition with the fans to raise money for some flowers for him...

YES!

Ty

My prediction:

Stars play Boise next weeks and Wolves week after with final week being Aliens and Toppers. I see them going 2-2 over the next two weeks before dropping the final 2 games of season.

The Aliens have 4 games against GMless teams and a game against Montana and Seattle each. I can see them going 4-2.

Season end, both the Aliens and Stars will be sitting at 6-8 with the tie breaker going to Roswell.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

It's week 5, Chris. All Star game is done and gone.

Hondo

Quote from: Jon on January 04, 2013, 11:40:16 AM
Oh snap! Moses is with the Hayseeds now!!!

Man, what did I do to deserve that?!?!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

I didn't even notice it had the wrong logo.  I was just yessing another Franks Free Throw Competition.

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Mas on January 04, 2013, 02:11:18 PM
GoGo hired Moses.

Seeds fans everywhere are rejoicing over this move.

Hondo

you spelled "wretching" wrong.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on January 04, 2013, 03:06:04 PM
you spelled "wretching" wrong.

You know they want his social media savvy and seminars in Kentucky.

jagilki

At least Day wouldn't have to worry about being called the next Moses Franks.