News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 05, 2013, 11:51:49 PM
Plus I'm a magnet for finding shit players so I should have a wealth of knowledge about who to avoid. :D

Hire you as a consultant and then do the exact opposite of what you tell me to do.  Should lead to a Boston Celtics like dynasty  ;D

GM Franchise

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on January 05, 2013, 11:53:54 PM
Hire you as a consultant and then do the exact opposite of what you tell me to do.  Should lead to a Boston Celtics like dynasty  ;D

Yep, that's exactly what I had in mind.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

If james fired, I'm keeping him for advice. Hes great at keeping track of everything

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 05, 2013, 11:57:49 PM
If james fired, I'm keeping him for advice. Hes great at keeping track of everything

True. I am an original FBL GM after all.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 06, 2013, 12:00:53 AM
True. I am an original FBL GM after all.  :)

You have never told the team to rest during the next week only tp discover its not all star break

T-Bonizzle

Maybe Powers can work with James instead (but leave final decision to Powers lol)

Otherwise, James could bow out and do some dirt sheets OOC. Hell James could be a parody of himself and offer bad advice to everyone in blog form. Maybe (for his benefit) he can ask some of the better GMs in the league why they do the things they do. I think if James isn't playing for a season he can learn to be better when he just has to observe.

Strike

I guess my question is, for those who the team has not sought to renew contracts with, my assumption is that those players would more than likely not want to be a part of the squad if you tried to renegotiate once Season 11's preseason/draft is under way, I assume?

Nonetheless, should be a pretty nice challenge. The protected pieces for Texas are a good block to start building around.

Domingo

If there contracts were not renewed, they won't be with the team the following year. Up to you though if you'd like to bring them back to the team.

Strike

Quote from: domingoTFWF on January 06, 2013, 12:22:06 AM
If there contracts were not renewed, they won't be with the team the following year. Up to you though if you'd like to bring them back to the team.

Main reason I ask is due to Kradle - Cory may have screwed the pooch with him, but I'd like to see about him possibly sticking around if someone else doesn't try to nab him first (and I'm sure there'll be suitors).

Ty

Grizla Valinka - C
Anders Van Hooten
Lucic Chachenko B- but 30
David Kradle - B
Roy Ferndale

Jordan Brandon
Kadeon Apollo - B-
Sparky Weasel - C+
Finch

Eddie Scott - C
Vraba - (great scored, tons of drama)
Ramick Lazko - C- but 29

Vlad Nezerov - C coming out of his rookie season
James Cross - B but is a nut job
Jamie Dawson,
Bael Ginkopolis
Michael Free - C

Felix Johnson (must go to Honolulu, Perfect fit no pun intended. By pun, it a joke because he has a big want and the Volcanos are owned by Heffner)
Miles Peters - C
Ching Bu
Butch Paul (no info on him available on my computer,  Im missing the Tampa team sheet)

Nick Standers - C- coming off rookie season
Hamish Funk - C- coming off rookie season
Sabba - C coming off rookie season but is 28
Aaron Paige

Flan Bulois - B- 2 years ago, 30 now and wants too much money

There, if Im missing anyone, please fill me in. This is for Rob's sake more than anything.

GM Franchise

I believe that is correct.

Ty

Do you have Tampa's team sheet saved anywhere? I have every other's for this year saved on my comp.

GM Franchise

Nope. My files got deleted when my laptop crashed about two weeks ago.

Strike

The start of season sheets for S10?

I'm pretty sure I still have all of them (been on the habit of saving them up ever since Season 8 and all). If Ian needs them again, I'd be more than happy to send them over.

Ty

Quote from: Chris Strike on January 06, 2013, 02:49:14 AM
The start of season sheets for S10?

I'm pretty sure I still have all of them (been on the habit of saving them up ever since Season 8 and all). If Ian needs them again, I'd be more than happy to send them over.

Can you pm me tamps