News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 06, 2013, 05:58:43 PM
Thanks for the info Ty. Much appreciated.

Where are the results of the games? I see mention of the Spuds only scoring 12 points in a ame, but ant find the actual game.....

http://www.efedknights.com/boards/index.php?topic=16199.0
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Check out the Archives forum too, Mike.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I'm ready now for this, can't wait to get started.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

Jennifer

Pfft. Bench guy with issues for what's liable to be a high second rounder?  ::)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Cory

Not to pester, but any word on when all the attachments will be back up? I would like to see what I got to work with, anyone else excluding Ian got them?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Quote from: Cory on January 06, 2013, 07:49:43 PM
Not to pester, but any word on when all the attachments will be back up? I would like to see what I got to work with, anyone else excluding Ian got them?

I have all this years team sheets

T-Bonizzle

Should have waited for the draft order.

Cory

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 06, 2013, 07:53:01 PM
I have all this years team sheets

can you send me the Dragons one? Id like to know how much cap and stuff I got.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Sorry Powers but that's a shite deal.

-- Someone who couldn't really hack it as a starter, single-handedly threw away the Aces' season 9, and has just had a news story about going on a wild bender as a focal point of the team?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT JAMES SAYS