News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Hey guys.

I just want to apologize for anything that may have happened last night. I went for some treatment at about 4 pm central yesterday and I was on some heavy painkillers that lasted till about 2 am this morning. They mess me up with my thinking so pretty much, I was like drunk. I apoligize for anything that I may have done or said last, I shouldnt have been anywhere near a computer

J-Reb

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 07, 2013, 02:53:25 PM
Hey guys.

I just want to apologize for anything that may have happened last night. I went for some treatment at about 4 pm central yesterday and I was on some heavy painkillers that lasted till about 2 am this morning. They mess me up with my thinking so pretty much, I was like drunk. I apoligize for anything that I may have done or said last, I shouldnt have been anywhere near a computer

I don't think you said or did anything that could be considered inappropriate.  No worries mate!

Ty

Next month I plan ahead and avoid fbl that night

Cory

lol you just PM'd me about my opinions on the draft, so no harm there

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Weird, my browser showed the "new" symbol next to general news and I got excited.

Dorling

jagilki

* jagilki sits back eating popcorn.

Want some Domingo?

Oh wait, you need to rest your jaw before lunch don't you?

Black Death

ah  a show ...how nice
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Shit's about to go down...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

I love it!

Get 'em, Dorling!

GM Franchise

*sits back drinking a margarita on a beach in Tijuana*

Ah, I get the show on satellite. This is going to be fun to watch.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Yeah, good thing Im in the east now :)

T-Bonizzle

lol

'boo hoo he's calling me names"

'boo hoo he's throwing basketballs in my direction'

jagilki

"boo hoo, he picked too many of his own guys for all star."

T-Bonizzle

Yea but I'm just stirring up trouble.