News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Hope this trade works well for me :)

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Nah, I see that as an easy issue to work out. Had Strike been more open,I think they could have built a strong relationship. 'Haters will hate, you will always be Bolak Huir. It doesnt matter your name, who you are matters. Now go make your name mean something!'. I think that would have worked

T-Bonizzle

Now that the deal has gone through....

I don't know why Johnny just gave up his best player for a 2nd round pick.

Jennifer

Fuck me. DPOY for a second round pick?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

I didnt approach him either, this one came to me.

GM Franchise

Lol what kind of a trade was that? This is worse than some most of the trades I made and that's saying something.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 08, 2013, 12:26:50 PM
Lol what kind of a trade was that? This is worse than some most of the trades I made and that's saying something.

Thank you for the solid advice btw James :)

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Maverick Peters-2
SF/SG
6'6
200lbs
N. Carolina
6 - 26 yrs old
C+
DF
$8.00

Rich Deane-16
SF/SG
6'8
209lbs
HS
5 - 22yrs old
C+
RG
$9.00

Zack Fields-44
PF/C
6'9
251lbs
Mississippi
3- 25yrs old
C
GS
$4.00

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 08, 2013, 12:26:50 PM
Lol what kind of a trade was that? This is worse than some most none of the trades I made, but still.

Strike

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 08, 2013, 12:15:24 PM
Nah, I see that as an easy issue to work out. Had Strike been more open,I think they could have built a strong relationship. 'Haters will hate, you will always be Bolak Huir. It doesnt matter your name, who you are matters. Now go make your name mean something!'. I think that would have worked

Yeah...except the part where I did and we got back to .500 on Week 3. >_____>

Bolak and I got along okay. It was amusing. Hell of a guy you got in your hands, though, Ty.

Mike Powers

Am I right in thinking that, with the Spuds thread locked, there is nothing I should be doing (other than reading the threads)?

GM Franchise

I think so. Wait until the draft order comes out to put in your scouting reports since you won't know where your picks are until then.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]