News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Quote from: Cory on January 11, 2013, 02:03:25 PM
wait....whats the poiint of sucking? Isnt there a "lottery"?

Not only that, but the two expansion teams are guaranteed the first two slots.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Ty

Quote from: Cory on January 11, 2013, 02:03:25 PM
wait....whats the poiint of sucking? Isnt there a "lottery"?

Indeed but the teams who suck more, get more balls in the lottery

Dorling

I must admit, people offering draft picks that are 'guaranteed to be high' have confused me a bit. Only 2 teams are guaranteed high draft picks.

Cory

Yeah thats what ive been thinking.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on January 11, 2013, 02:33:55 PM
I must admit, people offering draft picks that are 'guaranteed to be high' have confused me a bit. Only 2 teams are guaranteed high draft picks.

Well, we'll consider the fact it's a deep draft class and that by high, it could easily be in the 3-8 range. Which...not entirely all that bad. But what spot one lands on is nowhere near guaranteed at all until the lottery itself happens and Ian has the order up and ready for us come the season's end.

So I'm just sitting patiently here at this point and seeing what the heck happens next. =)

Cory

anyone gonna be trading out of the draft? i.e will trade a pick this year for next years?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

And the Toppers players are confused and angry ... yep called it

and the wheels come off the Toppers bus ride to the title
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

The funny thing is, I was talking about the playoffs.

GM Franchise

And now the Toppers play like the Spuds...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

So Bone, how does it feel to know that Franchise messed up Boise so much that even the players from that city become aroused every time they see you?

T-Bonizzle

No one has ever talked to the other two players, so its hardly a complete study.

Strike

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 11, 2013, 11:25:50 PM
So Bone, how does it feel to know that Franchise messed up Boise so much that even the players from that city become aroused every time they see you?

To be fair, that was Boise's college that did it, not really Franchy.

...but what the hell, we blame him for just about everything else, what's one more thing going to do?

Domingo

How could Franchise affect Bones player?

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 11, 2013, 11:25:50 PM

I'm running the show in Tijuana and San Quentin. It is unwise to make jokey comments. I have connections with both the Closeness twinsand the cartels.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible