News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

You have no connections because you sweep the floors when the real teams are done.

Ty

Quote from: Chris Strike on January 11, 2013, 11:40:57 PM
To be fair, that was Boise's college that did it, not really Franchy.

...but what the hell, we blame him for just about everything else, what's one more thing going to do?

He messed the whole city up

Justin

Quote from: Cory on January 11, 2013, 04:43:06 PM
anyone gonna be trading out of the draft? i.e will trade a pick this year for next years?

possibly.

Hondo

Hey, I don't think my thread ever unlocked.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Quote from: JackHondo on January 13, 2013, 09:00:04 PM
Hey, I don't think my thread ever unlocked.

You just finished the week far ahead of Bone and Steven. They're still behind per se. Since all but one team locked in from the east, Ian just went and simmed that stuff to save time. Alls still well :)

Jon

The week isn't over yet and the threads won't be unlocked until the results are posted in the Results Thread.

Edit: Ty beat me to it.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Quote from: Jon on January 13, 2013, 09:05:41 PM
The week isn't over yet and the threads won't be unlocked until the results are posted in the Results Thread.

Edit: Ty beat me to it.

You should have been 37 seconds faster :p

Hondo

Haha, didn't realize. I hadn't really looked at the game in a day or two, serves me right for not paying attention.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

First time in 5 seasons that I'm the last to lock in. Wow

Ty

Double embarrassment week.... Vegas played Boise and wyoming. Oh oh

Since boise is also playing achorage, it'd be funny if they actually pulled two wins

Black Death

well , the first question  does say that aces are a low point ... so a lost to the spuds would be consider a low ... rock bottom point
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

He best be careful, if Hollywood beats him, they could very possibly be tied for 4th place

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 14, 2013, 09:06:24 AM
Double embarrassment week.... Vegas played Boise and wyoming. Oh oh

Since boise is also playing achorage, it'd be funny if they actually pulled two wins

If Boise wins two games in a row I think Horace Hall should be named coach of the year.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Say it aint so Scotty!

Black Death

might be a blessing for  Dorling , free up capspace for him and get him a younger star
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"