News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

They're trying to impress the new guy 8)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 14, 2013, 03:08:31 PM
They're trying to impress the new guy 8)

Echo Walls is the only one coming back next season, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Im not surprised they beat Anchorage (dealing your star player tends to sky bomb your morale lol)

But Aces... damn, having perhaps the two best players in the league doesn't always equal success

Too bad Mike, you will lose your entire team but Echo

Ty

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 14, 2013, 03:09:31 PM
Im not surprised they beat Anchorage (dealing your star player tends to sky bomb your morale lol)

But Aces... damn, having perhaps the two best players in the league doesn't always equal success

Too bad Mike, you will lose your entire team but Echo

(not that its such a bad thing lol)

GM Franchise

Best thing was losing Moses Franks. Horace Hall has done wonders.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

THEY'RE PLAYING FOR THE NEW BOSS!!!!!!

LMAO

Justin

I told you if the Spuds get auto-locked they would win.

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 14, 2013, 03:19:34 PM
THEY'RE PLAYING FOR THE NEW BOSS!!!!!!

LMAO

Yep, Horrace wears the pants in your relationship though

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 14, 2013, 09:16:31 AM
He best be careful, if Hollywood beats him, they could very possibly be tied for 4th place

So much for that. The one sided loss to the Wolves settled the Stars fate for the season.

Even with my implosion, I'll be a playoff team. And you never know, maybe I can somehow turn this around.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 14, 2013, 03:21:17 PM
Yep, Horrace wears the pants in your relationship though

This.

Quote from: Jon on January 14, 2013, 03:38:08 PM
So much for that. The one sided loss to the Wolves settled the Stars fate for the season.

Even with my implosion, I'll be a playoff team. And you never know, maybe I can somehow turn this around.

Not likely until Flash leaves for Boise.

Ty

This off-season is your chance to rebuild. Your not Blade, a large reason Blade found so much success is because of the relationship he had with the players and how they played for him. You lost that team when he left, those two retirements shook the team. Relax, rebuild, and with Eddie and Redford, come back and kick ass :)

Justin

I'm winning this damn championship!

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

SIG BETS!!!

Justin, Dorling, and Hondo should all bet on who gets to the championship game. The winner gets to decide what goes in the losers' sig

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 14, 2013, 04:49:54 PM
SIG BETS!!!

Justin, Dorling, and Hondo should all bet on who gets to the championship game. The winner gets to decide what goes in the losers' sig

Don't count out Bone.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors