Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 14, 2013, 04:49:54 PM
SIG BETS!!!

Justin, Dorling, T-Bone or Shields and Hondo should all bet on who gets to the championship game. The winner gets to decide what goes in the losers' sig

Fixed for accuracy and further amusement.

Ty

Okay, lets see it (although I dont see Shields wanting in)

GM Franchise

This is going to be good. Interested to see who makes it into the playoffs.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I beat the top seed. Fuck you I'm going to the Championship

Ty

Wasn't the top seed missing a key player?

Dorling

Quote from: T-Mas on January 14, 2013, 05:25:53 PM
I beat the top seed. Fuck you I'm going to the Championship

You beat, at the very most, 7/8 of the top seed :)

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

Oh shoot I forgot to badmouth GM Franchise in my press conference.

I also forgot to encourage Pittsburgh to win their game against Kentucky too. I'm gonna be the biggest fans of Pitt, Virginia, and Texas this week.

Justin

Here is my bet:

Whoever makes it to the Championship game, the others in the playoff race have to put a userbar that says "I'm Team's Bitch" so for example the Waves make it, we will have someone create a userbar that says "I'm the Waves bitch!" for the entire next season in your sig.

Ty

So who's gonna make the userbar?

Ty

Wow, great answer by Dom. Using his team's numbers as the lotto numbers was brilliant

Hondo

Quote from: JustinP on January 14, 2013, 05:47:22 PM
Here is my bet:

Whoever makes it to the Championship game, the others in the playoff race have to put a userbar that says "I'm Team's Bitch" so for example the Waves make it, we will have someone create a userbar that says "I'm the Waves bitch!" for the entire next season in your sig.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Not sure about the profanity in their sigs. Other than that, its cool with me.

Hondo

Quote from: T-Mas on January 14, 2013, 06:30:44 PM
Not sure about the profanity in their sigs. Other than that, its cool with me.

Was a concern of mine too, for obvious reasons. But I think that was just a guidepost. I'm sure the winner would make up the phrase.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Quote from: JackHondo on January 14, 2013, 06:37:52 PM
Was a concern of mine too, for obvious reasons. But I think that was just a guidepost. I'm sure the winner would make up the phrase.

And I'll make it a good one too.

Booya!