News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: JackHondo on January 14, 2013, 06:37:52 PM
Was a concern of mine too, for obvious reasons. But I think that was just a guidepost. I'm sure the winner would make up the phrase.

YEah, we can tweak the vocabulary.

T-Bonizzle

Just looking out for you guys.

Domingo

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 14, 2013, 06:04:59 PM
Wow, great answer by Dom. Using his team's numbers as the lotto numbers was brilliant

8) Thank you, kind sir. Don't know how much it will help, but that's my team and I'm sticking with them.

Jennifer

Dorling playing with fire here. Picking a fight with da Commnish

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on January 14, 2013, 08:03:13 PM
Dorling playing with fire here. Picking a fight with da Commnish

The last person to do that was me with the Bad Boys Toppers.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

that did not work out to well

Jon ... you lost the team because you did not take care  of the flash problem in the off season,   you got shack to come  to the team. but you than keep Flash and started him when it  clear he could not handle the starting role . you had someone else that was better than him and he keep him on the bench to start the season . 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Quote from: Black Death on January 14, 2013, 08:30:36 PM
that did not work out to well

Jon ... you lost the team because you did not take care  of the flash problem in the off season,   you got shack to come  to the team. but you than keep Flash and started him when it  clear he could not handle the starting role . you had someone else that was better than him and he keep him on the bench to start the season .

Honestly, I didn't know Flash was that big of a problem. Only reason I started him because I didn't know how good Mazuka was going to be. And the only reason I kept him in the starting position was because I didn't want to piss him off and kill the team chemistry. In the end, the coach wanted him gone... and Mazuka wanted to start or be traded. So in the end, I had to fuck the team chemistry. However, where I fucked up royally, was not even talking to him about it... and trading him mid-season... but oh well. Lessons that I needed to learn. Like Ty said, I'll need to rebuild and get a bench to work with next year so I'm not just relying on 2 guys producing. But, I'm gonna have to be smart about it as 33 mill of my salary goes to both Shack and Lights.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

You know, we could have Franchise pick the phrase!

Wait, that'd never work. He'd pick "Silly rabbit! Trix are for Kids!"

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

you know shields , you are leaving , you could have use that as a tool to motive your team to play better ... you might have missed the chance  ,

pull off a ray lewis last farewell win this for me type speech and use it to drive your team toward a playoff run. 

Jon

Quote from: Black Death on January 15, 2013, 01:11:34 PM
you know shields , you are leaving , you could have use that as a tool to motive your team to play better ... you might have missed the chance  ,

pull off a ray lewis last farewell win this for me type speech and use it to drive your team toward a playoff run.

The ol' win one for the gipper speech!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

hey ,  sometimes guys having a higher motivation than the other team can be a difference between winning and losing .

can not miss chance get your guys minds in a great place to play ball.

T-Bonizzle

Yea but realistically barring something catastrophic Pittsburgh is out of the playoff race by virtue of even if I lose both my games I own the tie-breaker.

Black Death

stranger things have happen ...

T-Bonizzle

I just need Justin and Hondo to go do something bad so I can grab the 2nd seed. Quick Justin! Sleep with your coach's wife!

Cory

I need someone to piss of a star SG or SF so I can make a move. Donno if ill be able to get Fletcher.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE