News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

You could have approached Nest.

Jennifer

Oh please god Cory approach Nest.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

This list of coaches is what was on free agency now I to some extent. There isnt much accuracy in terms of details as I havent updated it outside of giving names to the new guys of who hasnt got a FBL job right now. Players will also be retiring this season, but if you are DESPERATE to land a coach as it seems some of you are...

this is a running list for right now
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ty

Just a reminder for everyone to interview coaches to find right fits.

Black Death

question ... The season is over for the wolves ,so that means I can not touch the pr that left over for season 11
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

You guys need to relax and stop pissing off people who are on vacation.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Looks like Echo Walls is going to be starting for me in Tijuana next season.  :jointpasssmiley:
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I feel a bit lost, but how do I know how much money my team has?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Dorling

Ted McKay is listed as retired and last time he was in the league was incredibly senile, maybe you new guys should rethink?

Josh, your team has 13m in PR and 45m for wages. Because you don't have any players or coaches you have it all.

Rob

What's wrong with Vlad? He coached a team to an FBL championship and aside from being a slight bit batshit crazy, all he wants as far as I can tell is a GM he can respect and some players that can potentially win.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Quote from: Not Rob on January 21, 2013, 06:14:27 AM
What's wrong with Vlad? He coached a team to an FBL championship and aside from being a slight bit batshit crazy, all he wants as far as I can tell is a GM he can respect and some players that can potentially win.

Oh, he's an incredible coach. He's just a "character", I guess you'd say.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

The league is full of characters, everyone has to deal with one along the way whether they want to or not. I chose to deal with someone thats batshit crazy but also very good. Besides, he reminds me of Kill Crazy
SixersEagles

[/center]