News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok removed some stuff from Future Deals thread here is the running PR people have so not to be asked the question a billion times, this is your total used so far:

TOPPERS: 10.5
STALLIONS: 13
ACES: 13
STARS: 10.2
WOLVES: 4.7
BELLS: 13
HAYSEEDS: 10.35
WAVES: 9
COLONIALS: 12
SPUDS: 13
BEARS: 10
DRAGONS: 13
ALIENS: 5.75
BLADES: 13
GLACIERS: 12.75
STEAMERS: 12

DIAMONDS: 6 REPORTS
VOLCANOES: 6 REPORTS
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

I honestly thought I'd have less than that after my fines. Better make good use of that one scouting report then...

Domingo

I thought That increase for Coach Black was meant to start next season...dang it.

Jon

I thought I had 2 mill in PR left. I don't have my spreadsheet with me, but I'll double check when I get home. Maybe I missed something.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I might start making a request that all teams who plan on using their scouting do it very soon and all times planning on protecting their 6 players let me know

Less to do with the game and more so I can preserve moving information around on my excel spreadsheet
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

I've currently got one draft pick, and can afford.... one(?) two(?) scouts?

Either way, I'll have to have something a little later today, as I'm about to head out to pick my Mom up from the Hospital.

Hondo

Quote from: Trumpers on January 23, 2013, 08:47:13 AM
I might start making a request that all teams who plan on using their scouting do it very soon and all times planning on protecting their 6 players let me know

Less to do with the game and more so I can preserve moving information around on my excel spreadsheet

I'm working on mine right now, sorry it's been a little delayed. Should have it up in a few hours time.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Steven

Nice mock draft Hondo. Enjoyed reading that!

Justin

Jen, future deal your scouting reports.

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on January 23, 2013, 08:47:13 AM

I'll need to wait until after the playoff game so I can speak to Conrod. I also need to address the Fletcher situation with him because if I trade Fletcher away I'll have to use my scout report to pick up likely replacements. Basically, I don't know what I'm doing until I'm out of the playoffs.

Justin

You will be out today. :)

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

I loved the mock draft, Hondo. Good stuff there.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Might I make a suggestion to help keep up with PR balances.  Whenever a team uses PR money and posts it in the future deal thread their post should go something like this....

PR Beginning Balance: $10,000,000

Expense: Puerto Rico scouts five players.

PR Remaining Balance: $5,000,000

T-Bonizzle

Oh hey all the playoff teams are locked in /excitement