News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

I like Jag, but...Rattle and Shakers are my Brazilian home boys.

Go Waves.

Dorling

Quote from: Jon on January 23, 2013, 03:06:02 PM
I was more thinking will a specific date and time be announced when it is known... so to allow all GMs to be on the site instead of maybe arriving late and getting the scraps of the free agent pool.

We've never had it before, it's just a case of being on at the right time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

T-Bonizzle

We've only had one free agent period really, and that was last season due to the NFCC

Jon

Can someone help me out and kindly let me know where the draft order is located. I cannot seem to find it.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

Quote from: Jon on January 23, 2013, 04:45:03 PM
Can someone help me out and kindly let me know where the draft order is located. I cannot seem to find it.

1. Providence
2. Honolulu
3. Boise
4. Texas
5. Seattle
6. Hollywood
7. Roswell
8. Pittsburgh
9. Anchorage
10. Tampa
11. Las Vegas
12. Boston
13. Roswell
14. Kentucky
15. Seattle
16. Virginia
17. Puerto Rico
18. Montana
ROUND 2
19. Providence
20. Honolulu
21. Anchorage
22. Pittsburgh
23. Kentucky
24. Anchorage
25. Mississippi
26. Las Vegas
27. Tampa
28. Roswell
29. Las Vegas
30. Boston
31. Roswell
32. Kentucky
33. Seattle
34. Virginia
35. Puerto Rico
36. Montana

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Ty

Chi Chi Rodriquez doesn't exist...

Chi Chi Gonzelez does though...

J-Reb

All Chi Chi's are the same... right, Franchise?

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 23, 2013, 05:11:53 PM
Chi Chi Rodriquez doesn't exist...

Chi Chi Gonzelez does though...

I beg to differ...

Ty

No idea who that old golfer is

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 23, 2013, 05:17:27 PM
No idea who that old golfer is

Had the best celebration after making a big putt.

Ty

I see it as a pretty fair trade but, to be honest, with Vegas having Joey/Joy, I dont see how that benefits them. I say actually Anchorage got the better hand out of that deal and I dont even see Hardaway as someone who can benefit them too much

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 23, 2013, 05:23:31 PM
I see it as a pretty fair trade but, to be honest, with Vegas having Joey/Joy, I dont see how that benefits them. I say actually Anchorage got the better hand out of that deal and I dont even see Hardaway as someone who can benefit them too much

Chi Chi will be a nice edition off my bench, which was my weak point this season. Now I have two PG's that can play, a huge plus for me, in my opinion. Not to mention, Chi Chi can swing and play SG as well.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 23, 2013, 05:28:11 PM
Chi Chi will be a nice edition off my bench, which was my weak point this season. Now I have two PG's that can play, a huge plus for me, in my opinion. Not to mention, Chi Chi can swing and play SG as well.

Chi Chi is a nice two guard. Vegas definitely got the better end of this deal. I think Chi Chi is a much better overall player than Hardaway. His 8 assists a game are going to be a big loss for Anchorage unless they get a top level point guard either via trade or in the draft.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 23, 2013, 05:34:53 PM
Chi Chi is a nice two guard. Vegas definitely got the better end of this deal. I think Chi Chi is a much better overall player than Hardaway. His 8 assists a game are going to be a big loss for Anchorage unless they get a top level point guard either via trade or in the draft.

That verifies I made the right move. :)