News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Chi Chi's makes a damn fine salsa.

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 23, 2013, 05:34:53 PM
Chi Chi is a nice two guard. Vegas definitely got the better end of this deal. I think Chi Chi is a much better overall player than Hardaway. His 8 assists a game are going to be a big loss for Anchorage unless they get a top level point guard either via trade or in the draft.

I see Reb's method to his madness given the draft and then there's fact Chi Chi is versatile and should help the Vegas bench.

Honestly think it's a good move for both and I'm glad to seeing the Spaniard get a good home. He was money for me during my time in Anchorage.

Jennifer

Yeah cause he's going to want to go from starting to bench...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on January 23, 2013, 05:57:53 PM
Yeah cause he's going to want to go from starting to bench...

This is what worries me about this deal on the Vegas end.

Quote from: Chris Strike on January 23, 2013, 05:52:18 PM
I see Reb's method to his madness given the draft and then there's fact Chi Chi is versatile and should help the Vegas bench.

Honestly think it's a good move for both and I'm glad to seeing the Spaniard get a good home. He was money for me during my time in Anchorage.

Chi Chi is going to be a sixth man of the year candidate. The guy averages 8 assists a game and 9 points. Hardaway averages the same point totals but is weak in the other categories. Unless something magical happens I don't see that changing unless he's in the right system.

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 23, 2013, 05:46:35 PM
That verifies I made the right move. :)

So trading your second best remaining player for a SF who's basically a younger Massimo is a good thing?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I love how unemployed Franchy can now talk smack!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on January 23, 2013, 06:13:52 PM
I love how unemployed Franchy can now talk smack!

I got San Quentin inmates and cartel guys backing me up now.  8)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Domingo

Is there any other team besides Tampa looking for a coach?

Strike

Quote from: domingoTFWF on January 23, 2013, 06:24:39 PM
Is there any other team besides Tampa looking for a coach?

Honolulu, IIRC.

Domingo

Josh needs to go after the boy and his hat. :)

Dorling

Ian, are you able to tell me how many years are on Chin Chik's contract? It was never confirmed in my thread.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on January 23, 2013, 06:53:24 PM
Ian, are you able to tell me how many years are on Chin Chik's contract? It was never confirmed in my thread.

Elbomu, Chik, Storm and Ramas all expire this season.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

GM Franchise

Powers is going to make a monster trade regardless of which option he chooses.