News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 23, 2013, 07:21:47 PM
Powers is going to make a monster trade regardless of which option he chooses.

Franchise, considering the disaster left by your reign, he sorta DOES need to step up his game to bring morale up. XD

Going well so far.

Jon

Not sure if anyone can help me with this or not, but I am looking at the "Coaches" pdf and the one's that are not signed seem to be only Head Coach worthy. If anyone can shoot me some names via PM (if need be) of some potential Assistant Coaches I'd be very much obliged.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on January 23, 2013, 07:22:45 PM
Franchise, considering the disaster left by your reign, he sorta DOES need to step up his game to bring morale up. XD

Going well so far.

Well it's all going to depend on who he gets to go around the star player he gets. If he gets the right pieces to the puzzle the team will be a force.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Yeah, its a matter of do I want (arguably) the best player in the FBL straight up, or do I want a GREAT player, with a 2nd rounder to boot.

Tough call.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 23, 2013, 07:25:52 PM
Yeah, its a matter of do I want (arguably) the best player in the FBL straight up, or do I want a GREAT player, with a 2nd rounder to boot.

Tough call.

My advice is go for which deal gives you more bang for your buck. The great player and 2nd rounder would be where I would go in this situation.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Teams which are done between now and the expansion draft with in thread chatter please can you lock in of sorts so I can keep track of everything. Further to this teams who have locked in their staff cannot negoiate elsewhere.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Good call on that trade, Powers.

Mike Powers

Thanks bro, I'm happy with it!!

GM Franchise

You should be. Like I said earlier, the Franchise gives good advice.  :)

J-Reb

Mike - might be wise of you to get your PR stuff and then start to keep track yourself.  I use an excel document - Ian won't be thrilled with going back and forth.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 23, 2013, 08:45:19 PM
Mike - might be wise of you to get your PR stuff and then start to keep track yourself.  I use an excel document - Ian won't be thrilled with going back and forth.

This is true. Keep a running log so you don't go over your PR budget like Ty did one time.

Cory

Can i go the whole year without a coach? I'm ready to give up

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on January 23, 2013, 08:49:45 PM

A certain Deuce Callahan wants a call back from you, haha.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on January 23, 2013, 08:49:45 PM

I am available to Coach.  :)

Domingo

How much is hall making, and how much pr does flash have, because you're at 8.5 with just eddie and art