News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: domingoTFWF on January 23, 2013, 08:53:34 PM
How much is hall making, and how much pr does flash have, because you're at 8.5 with just eddie and art

Flash has no PR.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Hall makes 4 mil over 3 years.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

So that leaves mike with 500k in pr

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

There's no one left, maybe a few assistants and CoCo Flames are my only options. Fuck my life.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on January 23, 2013, 09:00:00 PM
There's no one left, maybe a few assistants and CoCo Flames are my only options. Fuck my life.

You and I are in the same boat with Asst. Coaches... I'm not sure who to talk to. I tried my Top 3.

---------

Also, Mike...

Your salary cap would only be Flash Davis and Eddie Lights.
Flash - (Not 100% on this) was worth $3 mill over 2 years.
Eddie Lights was $16.5 over 6 w/ $3.5 in PR.

That would give you $25.5 million in cap room. (Flash might have been $2 million though, which would give you an added $1 mill.)

Jon

Also... just some advice...

Respond in your Team thread that "You found your paper work, so nevermind." Or something along those lines. :)

GM Franchise

I know a few people in Tijuana and San Quentin who are available. I'll make some calls as long as you make me your executive consultant.  :P

GM Franchise

Flash is 3 mil over 2 years. I remember from our trade talks.

Jennifer

Then don't reject the guy who gave you a concrete offer?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

jagilki

You too, I'm just happy to make it this far.

GM Franchise

When are GMs going to learn NOT to call players during their offseason vacation time? That's just asking for trouble.

Jon

Good luck to both Jag and Justin... was happy to see this as the Finals. Both well deserved.

GM Franchise

Good luck to Justin and Jag. Should be a good finals.  :)