News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Also, congratulations to the Waves. Good job, Justin!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 24, 2013, 07:24:29 AM
Why not Ricky?

They already have Joey and Chi Chi, Ricky as well would also create budget issues because 3 players would be on 37m.

Plus, like Dom said, if I take all my players and stuff with me, where's the challenge?

Also, he hasn't hired me yet. Next scenario is he says no and Virgil fires me.

Ty

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 24, 2013, 07:28:35 AM
Another GM shuffle.  I love it!

You realize that if this goes through, it pretty well makes winning the west incredibly difficult for you eh?

Jon

Well that sucked.

Well Franchise, I will not be going for the GM position unless its on a team with less expectations. So if it ends up being Virginia... She's all yours.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Inside the FBL is working now

Dorling

Quote from: Jon on January 24, 2013, 07:40:16 AM
Well that sucked.

Well Franchise, I will not be going for the GM position unless its on a team with less expectations. So if it ends up being Virginia... She's all yours.

Conrod would show emotion for the first time if James took over. Bad, bad emotion.

Jon

Quote from: Dorling on January 24, 2013, 07:42:53 AM
Conrod would show emotion for the first time if James took over. Bad, bad emotion.

Fire Bunt and take Conrad with you. He's an Aces legend.

Dorling

Quote from: Jon on January 24, 2013, 07:47:24 AM
Fire Bunt and take Conrad with you. He's an Aces legend.

Then I'd have to eat Bunt's salary as PR.

Ty

LIGHTS WONT PLAY BOISE!!!! Wow, Inside the FBL.

Dorling, will you bring him back?

Ty

According to Inside FBL, Aces are desperate to get Lights back

J-Reb

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 24, 2013, 07:39:24 AM
You realize that if this goes through, it pretty well makes winning the west incredibly difficult for you eh?

Sure.  It'll be a bit more challenging... but I have taken a team to the Eastern Conference Finals when nobody thought we had a chance.

Ty

According to Inside the FBL, WIlliams wont play for BD because of the Pete Sales conflict

Dorling

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 24, 2013, 07:50:53 AM
LIGHTS WONT PLAY BOISE!!!! Wow, Inside the FBL.

Dorling, will you bring him back?

I won't be able to listen to it until later so any judgments reserved for now. Plus, you know, I'm not in charge of Vegas.

Jon

I still stand by my decision. Whoever does take over will be in good shape.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 24, 2013, 07:40:16 AM
Well that sucked.

I will be applying for it just to see if they'd bring me back. Shocked at everything that's gong on. Lights not laying for Bose, Williams leaving Wyoming, and Jon being fired. Also congrats Justin on winning the championship.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible