News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Already committed myself in a post that the game rules prevent me from editing.

Ty

Jon protected Hardaway, lights, big red, edemwujio, the pg guy, and flash

Cory

*Gets Virginia application ready*

:D

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Let's make a list of expansioned players so the expansion draft GMs know who they can draft.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I already compiled a list for all the fired teams, complete with grades and ages, I pm'ed it to Rob and I think also Josh. All we need it the teams who kept their GMs

Cory

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 24, 2013, 10:39:13 AM
I already compiled a list for all the fired teams, complete with grades and ages, I pm'ed it to Rob and I think also Josh. All we need it the teams who kept their GMs

Id like to see that.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

As would I, if only for reference.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

JAMES!!!!

Can you search back through the ooc thread and find it please

Dorling

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 24, 2013, 10:37:33 AM
Jon protected Hardaway, lights, big red, edemwujio, the pg guy, and flash

Sweet. Good work on the knowledge Ty. Turns out he protected the guys I wanted to protect. At least I won't like a gibbering idiot.

Rob

Yeah I've got that, I think it's about 75% of the players that will have gone into the expansion draft,

This is it

QuoteGrizla Valinka – C   
Lucic Chachenko B- but 30
David Kradle – B 
Kadeon Apollo – B-
Sparky Weasel – C+ 
Eddie Scott – C
Vraba - (great scored, tons of drama)
Ramick Lazko - C- but 29
Vlad Nezerov - C coming out of his rookie season
James Cross - B but is a nut job
Michael Free – C
Miles Peters – C
Butch Paul (no info on him available on my computer, Im missing the Tampa team sheet)
Nick Standers - C- coming off rookie season
Hamish Funk - C- coming off rookie season
Sabba - C coming off rookie season but is 28
Flan Bulois - B- 2 years ago, 30 now and wants too much money 
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Quote from: Not Rob on January 24, 2013, 10:42:03 AM
Yeah I've got that, I think it's about 75% of the players that will have gone into the expansion draft,

This is it

There was more than that in it :)

Hondo

Yes, that list doesn't include my two, Bamba Smalls (PG/SG, C rating) and Fernando (SF/PF, C- rating)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Quote from: JackHondo on January 24, 2013, 10:44:02 AM
Yes, that list doesn't include my two, Bamba Smalls (PG/SG, C rating) and Fernando (SF/PF, C- rating)

It was just from the fired GM's,

Hondo

Rob

That's all you've sent me bro-sef
SixersEagles

[/center]