News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 24, 2013, 12:15:25 PM
That's what I'm doing.

I'm assuming one of the first time GM'ers will get the first crack at Virginia, and the trickle down effect may open up a spot for you somewhere, especially if Jon is content to sit and wait for the right opportunity.

Hondo

Looks like Rebel is the driver's seat for Virginia.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Yeah it looks like it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

2 yr / $7 mil for Class...

That's a lot of cheese...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Quote from: JackHondo on January 24, 2013, 12:42:07 PM
2 yr / $7 mil for Class...

That's a lot of cheese...

HAIL MARY.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

The best coach in the league should be paid the most money.

Cory

Way I see it, Domingo Was only gonna sign for 7 million (maybe it was 6)......and 2 years might help him since of my bad rep. Short term, and if I can improve my reputation, hopefully resigning wont be a problem. But I need a good head coach, no a insane maniac.

Cory

Plus if I want a chance at the best head coach (arguably)...let alone a decent coach its going to cost me. Spots wanted 6.5 and hes no where nears the coach Class is.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on January 24, 2013, 12:44:07 PM
The best coach in the league should be paid the most money.

I agree with this. If Conrad bolts Virginia then that changes things A LOT.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

8.5 mil over 3 years? That's smart basketball.

Cory

BOOM.

....now an assistant for 1 million. FML.

Black Death

thought spots was a good coach ... never had chance to show it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

See if Conrad will bring over Timms for comparable money

Cory

I only got 1 million left in PR.....but worth a chance.