News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Cory, last time he was in the fbl, he didnt get in trouble with the law, he had sex with Franks sister

Hondo

I ask because I have one, Joe Reed.

But honestly, I don't remember who his other clients are.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on January 24, 2013, 03:21:48 PM
I think so ... maybe now they have chance to sign with a team

Who else does he represent other then Joe Reed (I think Flips is Reed's agent anyway...)?

Cory

Darren McGwire is one for sure.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Right looking through this...and note if you are doing deals confirm them!

BEARS: LIORADA AND DALLAS DONT HAVE CONTRACTS FOR NEXT SEASON
DRAGONS: DONT HAVE AN ASSISTANT COACH
BLADES: PUNDER'S CONTRACT HAS EXPIRED
VOLCANOES: HAVENT APPOINTED ANYONE
ALIENS: MARTIN AND GEORGE DONT HAVE CONTRACTS FOR NEXT SEASON
VIRGINIA: NO GM NOR HEAD COACH

Captain Josh since this is kind of an open forum I am starting to wonder whether he has the time to keep pace with the game. We also have an opening in Virginia we need to fill as well. I am going to start employing the lock in rule sooner or later for some of this stuff because its dragging on a bit. I have a free agents and coaches free agents thing I cant post until I know what folks are doing with the above.

So if you see someone online badger them to get going with this.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Barry kingman

filps other client
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on January 24, 2013, 03:26:32 PM

Captain Josh since this is kind of an open forum I am starting to wonder whether he has the time to keep pace with the game. We also have an opening in Virginia we need to fill as well. I am going to start employing the lock in rule sooner or later for some of this stuff because its dragging on a bit. I have a free agents and coaches free agents thing I cant post until I know what folks are doing with the above.

James?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on January 24, 2013, 03:33:38 PM
James?

I have obviously no problems with Franchise playing the game, lovely lad. Just got to give Josh the benefit of the doubt, but unlike Rob he hasnt actually done anything really and if he hasnt got time to devote it will slow the game down.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'm still trying to get used to all of it that's all sorry for my delay in responses Ian.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on January 24, 2013, 03:39:27 PM
I'm still trying to get used to all of it that's all sorry for my delay in responses Ian.

Good man. Just let us know if you need help.

Black Death

josh , don't be  afraid to ask questions ... if you feel overwhelmed , were here to help
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

You know I'm game for this.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Josh just do what I do and constantly ask question
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Also, if all the other teams have released their Expansion players, you two can go ahead and start the draft.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

I think we should wait till Ian comes out with a list of who's in it
SixersEagles

[/center]