News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

You can approach them though, and that is met with varied success. It really depends on your approach, you as a GM, and what you have to offer.

GM Franchise

For the newbies with expansion teams, the guys Franchise recommends are Apollo, Kradle, Foster, Stream, Vraba, Walls, Chachenko, Paul, Walton, Weasel, Cross, Giankonopolis, Free, Johnson, Peters, Smalls, Scott, Huffers, and Frame in that order.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Ian just indicated in the shouty we could get in touch with Spanish teams and open negotiations ourselves, actually...

[Jan 24 16:08:32] Trumpers:You can always approach a Spanish team
[Jan 24 16:08:42] T-Dungeon Master:How would I, never haven't dealt with Spain before, be able to possibly deal with Spain?
[Jan 24 16:09:02] Trumpers:but again there is a sort of relationship thing with Spain

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

Domingo

Quote from: JustinP on January 24, 2013, 05:20:57 PM
And more times than not, if one of the teams contact you to acquire a player, it's best to send that player so you can build that relationship.

This.

Well, Ian just said otherwise. To the shouty I go!

Jennifer

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 24, 2013, 05:22:08 PM
For the newbies with expansion teams, the guys Franchise recommends are Apollo, Kradle, Foster, Stream, Vraba, Walls, Chachenko, Paul, Walton, Weasel, Cross, Giankonopolis, Free, Johnson, Peters, Smalls, Scott, Huffers, and Frame in that order.

Walls higher than Chachenko and Walton? You're mental.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Chachenko not #1? You're crazy

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on January 24, 2013, 05:25:16 PM
Walls higher than Chachenko and Walton? You're mental.

Actually that's was a mess up. He should be behind those two and maybe Giankopolis too. Somewhere in the middle just for defensive purposes.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 24, 2013, 05:22:08 PM

I would put Vraba far down that list, impossible to keep happy for more than one game. Then he tries to commit suicide.

Walton carried a team on his shoulders and is a solid player, I'd have him higher up the list. Chachenko is beastly in defence. James Cross is also now broken so approach with caution, put him further down the list. Sparky Weasel is a good pick up if he has some physicality around him, Bamba Smalls is a solid pro. Walls has so far been a bust, take him above the likes of Chachenko, Walton, Paul and Weasel at your own risk.

Also what Jen said about you being mental :)

GM Franchise

Chechenko is also 30. Age was a factor in this as well.

Hondo

More like Kradle, Stream, Apollo, Chachenko, Walton, Giankololopolis, Paul, Peters, Weasel, Huffers, Free, Cross, Johnson, Smalls, Wall, Scott, Frame, Vraba, Foster.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Chechenko is too low, Kradle and Stream too high, Walton maybe a tad too low.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just for the record any new guy thinking Franchy has the answers and is wise...he failed to win a game for 2 seasons with 2 different teams. He destroyed the Toppers franchise and also almost broke the game/stat simulator his Boise side was that bad.

And he also traded to obtain the unknown 8 million dollar paid Ecko Walls...and despite being told DONT DO THE TREEMAN OFFENSE...which was a joke offense...he did it in the process of telling Tony Massimo he was effectively Michael Jordan.

So yeah...he's not exactly the FBL's version of Jimmy the Greek

:jointpasssmiley:
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Actually Giankopolis might be too low and under the radar. He had better stats than Foster last season.

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on January 24, 2013, 05:31:12 PM
Just for the record any new guy thinking Franchy has the answers and is wise...he failed to win a game for 2 seasons with 2 different teams. He destroyed the Toppers franchise and also almost broke the game/stat simulator his Boise side was that bad.

And he also traded to obtain the unknown 8 million dollar paid Ecko Walls...and despite being told DONT DO THE TREEMAN OFFENSE...which was a joke offense...he did it in the process of telling Tony Massimo he was effectively Michael Jordan.

So yeah...he's not exactly the FBL's version of Jimmy the Greek

:jointpasssmiley:

Ian said what I've been thinking for this entire 'Franchise, pro advisor phase' in the game.  :P