News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 25, 2013, 12:14:46 AM
Trading draft picks to spain, is that possible

You can always trade them to Tijuana.  :jointpasssmiley:
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Do you have team sheet

T-Bonizzle

Ty, Jen, Jon...Franchise is complimenting you guys. You know what that means....

ABANDON SHIP QUICKLY! TIME TO REBUILD URGENTLY!

GM Franchise

Fernando-25
PF/SF
6'7
231lbs
Spain
2- 29yrs old
TIJ
TC

Marcus Wear-30
PF/C
6'11
240lbs
H.S.
2- 20yrs old
TIJ
SP

Geek Andrews-9
PF/C
6'11
255lbs
Colorado
R- 24yrs old
TIJ
DS

Vlad Nezorov-4
PF/SF
6'8
258lbs
Russia
R- 26yrs old
TIJ
YC

Coach:
Moses Franks
3- 31yrs old
TIJ
D

Yeah, it's a who's who of who cares. I also have Lito Lantana, Jr., El Monstro, and Cholo Rodriguez.  8)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on January 25, 2013, 12:23:51 AM
Ty, Jen, Jon...Franchise is complimenting you guys. You know what that means....

ABANDON SHIP QUICKLY! TIME TO REBUILD URGENTLY!

They made good moves. It's not that hard to see that.

Ty

I'll give Jenn a lot of credit. Contender in west

Jon ill reserve opinion until the fletcher situation resolves

GM Franchise

Fletcher is going to be huge. A lot is going to depend on his decision.

Dorling

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 25, 2013, 12:14:46 AM
Trading draft picks to spain, is that possible

No. They don't play in the FBL. This is an FBL draft.

Ty

Im referencing someones thread where they offer second round pick to Spain

Dorling

I've been asleep, it's 7am here. :)

Ty

Justin

I meant the player I pick with the second round pick, not the pick itself. Guess I didn't make myself clear enough

Ty

I liked sven, not sure if that will bite anchorage at all

GM Franchise

This is the second season in a row Rebel has traded a player for scouting reports.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 25, 2013, 09:07:50 AM
This is the second season in a row Rebel has traded a player for scouting reports.

Bd doesn't value them, he traded. All his forever to me