News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Also Ty your maths is out in cap - yours adds up to 45m.

Rob

Lol that's 3 times tys got q name wrong in a day I believe. Still, least you didn't talk to slim cash as if he was Apollo kadeon
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Ty your PR also adds up to 8,950,000.

T-Bonizzle

If my math is right from Ty's 7758...his salary is 44.5 Million already.

No but Dorling is right. It's 45 million already.

Dorling

I'm putting it in the spreadsheet so I would hope it's right!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 25, 2013, 12:51:36 PM
My roster at-the-moment:

PG Tiny Scott 2 years/$2m
SG Larry Hardaway 1 year/$2m
SF Greg Walton 3 years/$7.5m
PF Chris Jones 1 year/$6m
C Ty Williams 4/$14m

SG/SF Paul Wheeter 1 year/$3m

Total salary - $34.5m

A work in progress.

I like this roster but the SGs are weak. I recommend resigning one as a back up for next season or drafting one. your big men and Scott are guys that I like. SG is the clear weakness. Walton is a strong leader and so is Williams. Jones is a guy who you should resign. He was one of the three best players on the team last season. With the guys whose contracts are expiring signing him to an extension should be an offseason priority or do it before this season starts. Jones and Williams will be a moster frontcourt. Keep them intact and you will go far if you draft well and pick up a scorer next season in the draft. Not a 20 point guy per say but a 10-15 pt guy.

EDIT:
Las Vegas trades #11th overall pick for SG Larry Hardaway.

This changes everything. Smart trade there, Rebel. I like it, I like it.

QuoteWith the eleventh pick in the Season 11 FBL draft, the Anchorage Glaciers select SG, Nik Bliss, Ohio State.

Alright you fixed my one issue with the team already. Good work. Fill out the roster with PF/C and a PG and you'll be good to go. I might recommend Jimmy Street as a wild card. I also like Suziki Hondo as an underrated guy and who can forget about Bamba Smalls. Bamba would be the best option out of the three in my opinion.

Quote from: Dorling on January 25, 2013, 01:01:59 PM
James, your logic seems fairly sound - how were you unable to ever apply this to your own team?!

Like I said, I'm a MUCH better advisor than a GM. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

QuoteErnie Bell - 3,000,000
Krease McCool - 15,500,000
Bolak Huir - 5,000,000
Nyako Umjumbo - 4,500,000
Truck Lynch - 4,000,000

Grizla Valinka - 4,500,000
James Storm - 4,000,000
Chris Daughtery - 4,500,000

Coaches:
Stelios Poppdikos - 2 2,000,000
Mark Brown 1   1,000,000

PR:
Truck - 750,000
McCool - 3,500,000
Umbjumbo - 1,500,000

So, if my math is right:

Salary - 44,000,000 (1,000,000 remaining)
PR - 8,750,000 (4,250,000 remaining)

Salary: 45 mil
PR: 8.750 mil

Your salary space is capped. You still have some PR wiggle room to use. Mark Brown has a contract expiring. Use some of it to get his contract extended.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Bamba wants PR, which I can't offer.

Hondo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 25, 2013, 05:49:36 PM

The PR is the reason I cut him.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 25, 2013, 05:49:36 PM

Go for Suziki Hondo, Aaron Paige, or Billy Reeps. Going by the list those first three listed are the best available that wont want PR unless I missed somebody.

J-Reb

Going to kick tires on Flan first.

Also have the third pick in the second round coming up.  I essentially got the 11th overall pick and Ty Willaims for 9th, 24th, and Larry Hardaway.  It's been a successful couple of days.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 25, 2013, 06:06:46 PM
Going to kick tires on Flan first.

Also have the third pick in the second round coming up.  I essentially got the 11th overall pick and Ty Willaims for 9th, 24th, and Larry Hardaway.  It's been a successful couple of days.

Flan will want PR and so will Jimmy Street which is why I left them off my list.

Strike

Not a bad haul so far.

Figured why not, I'll join the list with what I've got so far.

PG Robbie Wright  2 years/$6m
G/SF Troy Marshall  4 years/$13.5m
G/SF Peaches Lang  4 years/$4m
PF Mack Ryan  4 years/$8m
C Caleb Toom  2 years/$7m

???
???
???

Jennifer

So let us in on the secret... what did they have to say about Peaches?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"