News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Not nearly as severe as Jag but my power went out at home while I was at work and fried my CPU. Gonna try and buy a new tower off eBay ASAP but gonna be doing everything off my phone so might slow up a bit.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

What's up with the draft? Whose stallin?

Jon

Quote from: Cory on January 26, 2013, 09:27:05 PM
What's up with the draft? Whose stallin?

Rob knows he's up. He's currently in talks with Jen about a trade.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

I am stalling... I know I am stalling and I'm sorry that it's happening but you'll just have to wait for now.
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

We need a time limit on each pick.

Rob

To be fair dude, what am I supposed to do? Tell Ian to hurry up? No.

Sometimes these things take a little longer. I'm not going to rush just because some people are being a tad impatient ;)
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Not Rob on January 26, 2013, 10:10:05 PM
To be fair dude, what am I supposed to do? Tell Ian to hurry up? No.

Sometimes these things take a little longer. I'm not going to rush just because some people are being a tad impatient ;)

Being impatient leads to mistakes in the FBL.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

I know that probably sounded snippy but honestly didn't mean for it to be.  I wasn't referring to you in particular.  It's part of the draft strategy.  No major sports league has an open drafting period.  I know we can't all be on at the same time but a 12 hour window should be sufficent.

jagilki

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 26, 2013, 10:23:32 PM
I know that probably sounded snippy but honestly didn't mean for it to be.  I wasn't referring to you in particular.  It's part of the draft strategy.  No major sports league has an open drafting period.  I know we can't all be on at the same time but a 12 hour window should be sufficent.

12 hours should be, but look at me.  I went to bed last night around 7 or 6 PM.  Internet wasn't flat out down, but was real, choppy.

I get up at 1 AM to get ready for work, and internet is DOWN.  Work till 11 AM and internet is still down when I get home.  However it's up about 30 mins later but still....

Cory

I agree on a time thing, 12 hours makes sense. Not to not pick, I think we've all took extra time at some point trying to make a deal, but much like a REAL draft it shouldn't be open time limit.

Ty

I disagree, no need to rush life

GM Franchise

Maybe the mafia 24 hour night action rule could be used for this. 24 hours to make a pick.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Or we can use this to give Ian break

Cory

That's what I'm thinking. The wait doesn't bother me, I'm just saying maybe some draft guidelines wouldn't hurt. But giving Ian a break he deserved it

T-Bonizzle

Considering people slow down their picks because they are waiting on Ian's responses, a hard time limit is unfair. He doesn't hawk FBL 24/7, even if the rest of us do. Had Josh and I not wanted the same player I would have stopped the draft dead too when it was on my pick.