News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I'm waiting for Roswell to draft, is that right?

GM Franchise

Yeah I believe Roswell is next.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Just made my pick, sorry for the wait!

GM Franchise

Powers, Chucky Dorrance was already picked.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

For my own benefit:

(Head Coach) Art Smith ~ $5 mil/4 years
(Asst. Coach) Horace Hall ~ $4 mil/2 years
(PR) Nako Umjumbo ~ $1 mil

$10 million PR used/$3 million remaining

(PG/SG) Ernie Bell ~ $3 mil/1 years
(SG/SF) Dennis Reigns ~ $8 mil/4 years
(SG/SF) Malik George ~ $4.5 mil/3 years
(PF) Ronnie Stanza ~ $3.5 mil/2 years
(C) Nyako Umjumbo ~ $4.5 mil/2 years

(C) Ramick Lazco ~ $1 mil/2 years
(PG) Flash Davis ~ $3 mil/1 year
(PF) Barry Kingman ~ $2 mil/2 years

$29.5 million used/$15.5 million remaining

Jon

Those scouting reports was on the Season 10 budget. Don't have those on yuor Season 11.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Even though they were for this draft?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 27, 2013, 10:35:22 PM
Even though they were for this draft?

Yes, they don't count or next season.

Mike Powers

Ty

Sorry guys for being a downy panties earlier, I just got disappointed in myself because I frankly suck at this game.

Moving forward though, any ideas on future a, coaches for me?

GM Franchise

Brother Leo, Moses Franks, Amos Farthering, Frank Devine, or Bobby Jo Reddick.

Mike Powers

To finish off my roster, I'm looking at Jack O'Neal, Matt Foster, Bonba Elbomu, or Rick Emerson. Thoughts on who is better than the other, or is it trying to pick the best turd in a bag of crap?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 28, 2013, 02:12:51 AM
To finish off my roster, I'm looking at Jack O'Neal, Matt Foster, Bonba Elbomu, or Rick Emerson. Thoughts on who is better than the other, or is it trying to pick the best turd in a bag of crap?

I think they all have been signed.

Mike Powers

Really?!? Fuck me sideways.....

Dorling

Yeah, they've all been picked up. Foster and Elbomu went in the expansion draft.